CHAPTER:6

It was raining when Jay and Jungwon left the car to enter the steakhouse. The aroma of the food had Jungwon's tummy rolling.

Jay held his hand as they entered inside. Everyone there, like them, were also on their way to the airport.

''What do you want?'' Jay asked the younger boy.

''The cheapest-''

''Not with me. Pick what you want, anything you'd like- preferably.. never mind.''

''What? Say it.''

''Nothing. Just order.''

''Okay..that beef burger looks promising...'' Jungwon looked at Jay skeptically.

''Yeah, I'll have seven of those.''

Jungwon's eyes widened. ''Bitch- husband what?''

''What?''

''Seven?''

''Yeah, three for me, two for you and Chonghae.''

''Oh yeahhhhh, that makes sense. I want a kebab as well! Please?''

''Uhum. Max me while you can.''

''What?''

''Nothing, I said happy honeymoon to us.''

''Whatever. I think that's all for me, thanks hubby! I'll be waiting in the car.''

''No! You stay here and wait for the order, I'll be in the car!''

''Nu-uh. I'm cold.''

''Don't leave me alone!'' Jay said finally. He wanted to vaporise on the spot for saying that but Jungwon was already by his side.

''I'll stay. Because I know you secretly like me.''

Jay blushed and tried to hide it by acting tough. ''I can be alone y'know.''

''Yeah, I trust you Jay.''

''What's that supposed to mean?''

'' ~nothing~''

They both remained silent but held each other's hands. Jay wanted to pull away yet still he couldn't. Jungwon was making him melt and what angered him the most is that the boy didn't have to do much.

(TIME SKIP)

After the couple waved goodbye to Chonghae at the airport, they proceeded to check in for their flight.

Jungwon was  so amazed at how large the Incheon airport was, he didn't realise they were actually going to be flying first class.

''Jay!'' he whispered. ''What does the inside of a plane look like?''

''You said what now?''

''The inside of a plane, what does it look like?''

''Ummm...well... there's rows of seats, two or three in a row...''

The younger boy was listening with such keen interest, it made Jay feel a bit sympathetic for him.

''You'll see it when we get there hmm? It's really nice.''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ''I hear people saying economy is trash, how true is that?''

''I have never been in economy.'' Jay replied. ''But I do suppose it's a bit...uncomfortable.''

''Are we gonna be in the uncomfortable place?''

''No, we're flying first class.''

''Really??! Isn't that a bit too expensive?''

''You just enjoy the trip 'kay? I'll handle everything else.''

''If you want...we can run away and open our own bakery- if you're broke.''

''WHAT? Where'd that come from??''

''I'm a good baker. We'll go hand in hand. You'll do the sales and advertising and all of that.''

Jay ruffled Jungwon's hair. ''Money is something you never have to worry about again. But your idea doesn't sound half bad though.''

''Really? My parents always thought me being a baker was stupid and a waste of time.''

''Don't let that limit your talent. People often project their failure and insecurities on you as a means of self consolation.''

Jungwon then said something he regretted instantly.

''You give good advice, you'd be a good dad.''

Jay's ears identified the words as foreign.

''Forget...forget I said that!!''

''Mmhmmm.''  

'What the hell Jungwon? What's wrong with you!??'

'It's alright, calm down. Does he want to start a family already? I haven't even finished school!! Okay Jay, maybe if you stay quiet, this will blow over.'

'Okay Jungwon, all you have to do is sleep on the plane and wake up as though nothing happened. Yes that ought to work. That's why he hates you Jungwon, you're a total weirdo!'

'Okay, he's playing it cool, I should too. Good, good, good. I am totally not considering the idea of starting a family with a boy I married twenty-four hours ago. Good, good- fuck.'

They both entered the plane and went to their designated seats. Without saying a word. The tension in the air was heavy.

'Calm your hormones Jungwon. Your'e sitting alone next to a sexy beast in this vast area they call first class with no one minding your business. It's a little dark outside and it's TOTALLY not making your eyes stray to his thighs. No looking, no glancing. He's casually stretching his legs...not tempting...okay..now he's leaning back and going to nap. Okay, okay... you got this.. Just one look and it'll be over.'

Jungwon slowly, ever so slowly turned his head to look at Jay. The elder boy had his eyes closed and his hair slightly dropped over it.

'See, that was simple. Now just one more look at his thighs and it'll definitely be over. Just one look....Okay.. so this doesn't look good right now. Jay caught you staring at everything and is currently returning to his normal position, leaning in to you.. act like you're sleeping.'

''Jungwon, I LITERALLY just saw you drooling over me. I SAW you. Stop pretending to be asleep.''

''Uhm? Huh?''

''This is why we're having a honeymoon.'' Jay told him.

''Nu-uh, I don't know what you're talking about right now but it's not the solution to the equation.''

Jay laughed. ''You're getting all flustered because it's the truth.''

''It's not mathing!'' Jungwon argued turning red in the face.

''We have a week. To ourselves.''

''I said it's not mathing!''

Jay smiled. ''We'll see.''

''It's not making sense all these thigh equations.''

''I said we'll see.''

''We'll see.'' Jungwon curled up on his seat and tried to sleep. But he couldn't. Not after a conversation like that.

''You're not looking at my bum are you?'' Jungwon asked Jay softly.

''No.''

''Okay.''

''Should I?''

''Shut up Park Jongseong!''

                                              _______________________________________________