CHAPTER:90

(The Next Morning)

''He's waking up...'' a small voice said staring at Jungwon.

The boy blinked his eyes to adjust to his surroundings. ''Aah! Ghosts!!''

The two small girls tried to calm Jungwon down. ''No! It's us, Amelia and Emily!''

''Oh.''

''We came for breakfast since we missed dinner last night.''

''What...am I supposed to do with that piece of information?''

''Do you miss us?''

''Uh...yeah? I mean it is kinda stress free without anyone drowning my rabbit in water. Soo....''

Amelia glared at him. ''Let bygones be bygones. Anyways, we're having a big breakfast. Everyone's here and you might wanna look...better than that.''

''I think you look nice.'' Emily said softly.

''Stop fooling him, child! Now let's go!!''

Jungwon flung a pillow at the door as the girls left. ''I look gorgeous!!''

----------------------------------

(15 Minutes Later)

''Jungwon...I have to tell you something.''

''Jay, what's wrong? You look-''

''Your parents are here. Obviously they were invited because no one knows about them. If you want I can have them gone-''

''It's fine.'' Jungwon replied. ''As long as they don't touch me, I'll be fine.''

''You look nice, by the way.''

''Mm.'' Jungwon, however didn't feel nice.

Not after what happened with Jong-hyuk.

''Are you alright?''

''Jongseong, I'm fine.''

''You called me 'Jongseong', so that means you're not fine.''

Jungwon began crying softly.

''Baby, what's wrong?''

''Jong-hyuk...was looking at me in the shower!''

(7 Minutes Earlier)

Amelia and Emily had left Jungwon's room knowing that the boy had to take a shower. 

On their way down the stairs, they ran into Jong-hyuk.

''Is there a toilet in that room?''

The sisters glared at him suspiciously. ''That room's occupied. There's other bathrooms you can find.''

''But is that-''

''We're in a mansion for Pete's sake!'' Amelia screamed. ''Jungwon's having a shower so go find another bathroom.''

''Okay.''

He let the girls go before proceeding to enter that very room.

-------------------

Jungwon was stripped naked, taking a shower in the bathroom when he heard the click of the door from behind him.

He turned around and called out Jay's name but got no reply so he ignored it and continued showering.

But he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched so he turned around to check again and...indeed he was.

''JONG-HYUK, WHAT THE HELL!!!''