CHAPTER:83

Yoshi kicked down the door to class 10 causing everyone to scream in surprise.

Before Mrs.Min could reprimand him, he pointed at Eunah.

''PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE NOW.''

Now, that was supposed to have sent everyone in confusion and question but the students were fixated on something else.

There was a ton of people in the hallway and there appeared to be some type of commotion going on.

Boram and Ni-ki shoved their books aside and went out to see what all the noise was about.

Their hearts dropped.

-----------

It was that feeling where everything around you sounds distant and blurry, your vision becomes strained and the only sound you hear is that of your breath, slowed down to match your state of panic or shock.

Ni-ki first felt it when he found out his parents had died in a car crash but he was young then and couldn't make sense of the news.

But now, he was aware of the gravity of the situation and tears rolled down his cheeks. It burned his eyes, it squeezed his heart.

''W...w...w-'' Ni-ki couldn't finish his sentence because the words refused to form on his tongue.

Boram squeezed his hand warmly. ''Where's Jungwon? I asked Haruto and he said that Chonghae took him home.''

''I...I need to see him. W..who did this? W...w...why would they do this to him?? He's ...already so broken and weak.''

Boram tuned sharply to face Eunah who was being escorted to the principal's office.

''I don't need to think twice that it's her. Didn't she apologise to Jungwon earlier today?''

''A...and to think she did that only because she wanted to humiliate him like this. This is nobody's business! No one needed to know this, it was his personal struggle!!''

Ni-ki could only imagine how devastated Jungwon was feeling.

After everything that boy had been through, this was not needed. Abuse after abuse, couldn't the world be kind to him?

''You stay here Boram, I'm going to see Jungwon.''

-------------------------------------

''I'm sorry, Mrs.Park. You must think I'm a clingy brat because of how much I call you-''

''You know, Jungwon, I think you should take leave from school. It's not doing you any good. And don't bother explaining yourself to me, my son called.''

Jungwon looked at his feet and began to cry. ''I...I..don't do it-''

''Jungwon, I don't need you to explain something that personal to me. Just know that I'm not judging you and I love you very much.''

''Everyone in school knows now! That's so humiliating...''

''The only humiliating thing is letting people take your pain and make a mockery out of it. So the entire school knows, write an essay on it. Everyone has their fucking demons and there's nothing I hate more than when other people make it their right to expose that.''

Jungwon was in stunned silence. He'd never seen Mrs.Park angry-let alone this angry. And she even sweared.

''Goddammit, Jungwon. Gimme something strong. Vodka, whiskey, wine-anything. I'm fuming. And forget the fucking formalities, just call me Mom.''