CHAPTER:42

(Location: Gangnam-gu, 09:30 P.M)

Jungwon woke up from a very dark dream. His dreams about Ilseong were always dark. The boy looked around at the unfamiliar room he was in. Where was he?

The only thing he remembered was being in the supplies closet with Jay then blacking out. He placed his feet on the soft, warm carpet and felt a squishy fur ball touch his foot. Looking down, he realised it was Mr.Trouble.

''Ah, Mr.Trouble, how did you get here? And what are you nibbling on?''

The rabbit continued nibbling on the piece of paper as Jungwon tried to take it gently.

''Hmm...a letter...'' Jungwon opened the paper slowly to read what was inside.

Dear: Beloved squishy, dimpled cheeks:

Something tells me you're upset whilst reading this.

It's alright, you can be upset since I did the opposite of what you wanted.

But, whether you like it or not, I did it for you and your well-being.

I ensured Ni-ki and Mr.Turnip was sent with you and hopefully you enjoy your stay in Gangnam city.

P.S: If you need anything, I entrusted Mrs.Chung to look after you. So that's that.

From: Your very loving, admirable Jongseong.

Jungwon had two emotions overflowing through his body after reading Jay's letter: love and annoyance.

How could someone not fall in love with Jay? The boy was the package deal. He always had a way of making Jungwon smile and feel soft. Always.

But, that aside, who the hell was Mr.Turnip?!

''Ugh, I give him one name to memorise and he does anything but that. Who is Mr.Turnip?! How dare he disrespect the scared name of Mr.Trouble? Oh, oh, oh, this Jay is going to regret sending me to the richest state around, I'll make sure of it.''

-------------------------------

''Oh, you're awake...'' Ni-ki said entering the apartment with a handful of shopping bags.

''Uhum, where were you? And why did you shop for fourteen different families?''

''Umm...so...Jay sponsored me on this trip and I just couldn't help myself Wonie. There's so many things to do here! There's places to go, to eat-to do everything! I needed to treat myself- and obviously buy a few gifts for a certain someone.''

''Okay, we'll discuss everything else after. Who's the lucky boy that has you blushing like that?''

''Ni-ki laughed nervously. ''What...what? N...no one! I just shopped for me and um..me..no one special.''

''It's Beomgyu isn't it?''

''W...wa...wa...whaTT?? Nooo. He's just a really lovely boy friend-n...no, no, I meant a friend who's a boy! Not the other boyfriend, that would be soo weird...Haha.''

Jungwon stared at the younger boy plainly. ''You have a crush on Beomgyu.''

''Ugh, fine! Yes, I do. How obvious is it? Like super, super obvious?''

''I'm sure everyone thinks you two are dating. And I wouldn't mind that too.''

''But I'm sure he has like a boyfriend already and stuff. And there's probably prettier people who he might take interest in.''

''Hey, I need you to get a grip, pull up your socks! You're a smart, lovely boy and you deserve love. If it's anyone who can give it to you, it's Beomgyu. So, you're gonna confess to him.''