CHAPTER:19

Jungwon, with the help of his friends managed to stay undercover until the end of the day. It was bad but not as terrible as  he'd imagined it to be. He, however, didn't know whether he should go home or to the party Boram had planned for him.

'hey husband. it's me Jungwon.'

'how was your day?'

Mi Amor(hubby💕)

'so you added me after several hours I see.'

'I know you want something.'

'my day was good by the way- thanks. BUT anyways perhaps....'

'Jay, we're not making babies🙄'

Mi Amor(hubby💕)

'I didn't say that, you did.'

'but since you brought it up, do you want to..'

'uggh..maybe tonight if i have stamina🙄'

 Mi Amor(hubby💕)

'that's a promise- you promised and can't retract now!'

'I did NOT!'

Mi Amor(hubby💕)

'ANYWAYS, you can go.'

'???'

Mi Amor(hubby💕)

'you wanna go somewhere right? you can go duh.. i'm not stopping you.'

'how'd you know?😭'

'are you spying on me?'

Mi Amor(hubby💕)

'no. i just guessed. i'm a genius. besides, i guessed cuz it's your first day back, your friends miss you, blah,blah,blah.'

'thank you babe!'

Mi Amor(hubby💕) 

🙄🙄 'i'm park jongseong duh.'

When Jungwon switched off his phone, he saw Ni-ki staring at him with a wide,provoking smile.

''Who's got ya smitten like that Wonie?'

''No one!!''

''The chat looked spicy..'' Ni-ki teased. ''It's good you're having fun.''

''I like him a lot..''Jungown said shyly. ''He treats me nice.. and he's really thoughtful.''

''Oh my god, I feel so single right now!! When can we meet him??''

''I dunno, I'll ask him I guess..''

Ni-ki screamed like a fan-girl. ''And we TOTALLY need to come see your house!''

''I...I don't know..I'll ask him...it's his house.''

''We're coming whether he likes it or not. We are your friends after all so he basically married us when he married you.''

''You keep saying 'we, we,we', it's just you and me.''

Ni-ki frowned. ''Sunoo's supposed to be here. He must be in the bathroom or something.''