CHAPTER:50

(Before you proceed- Jungwon's weird behaviour here is because he was drugged)

-----------------------------

Jungwon opened the door with a hammer. ''Take this.''

The five boys before him were quite puzzled.

''What would...why are you giving me a hammer?'' Jay asked.

''No, because you want to break the goddamn door, don't you? So here's the hammer, use it instead of your hands.''

Jay smiled at how fiery his husband looked. Cute.

''And I'm here to make ice-cream cake for Haruto, don't get any ideas. Coming here with your gang like I owe you money. And even if I did, it'd be okay because I'm your husband.

''Yes Jungwon, tell him. He was being paranoid all throughout the drive-''

''But you were instigating him though right?''

Yoshi smiled guiltily. ''Kinda.''

''Good, good.'' Jungwon closed the door on the boys and went back to the kitchen.

''Who was that?'' asked Asahi.

''A bunch of lost sheep. Now, both of you, come watch me make whipped cream from scratch.''

-----------------------------------

''I can't believe you had us waiting outside for twelve minutes!''

''I forgot about you all.'' Jungwon continued beating the eggs as he hummed some creepy tune.

''Asahi, Heeseung, why are you wearing aprons?'' Wooyoung inquired, staring at the two boys in amazement.

They looked scared.

''Umm...Jungwon...wants us to be professional.''

''Like Jay.''

''No messing around.'' Jungwon warned softly. ''Otherwise...stuff...''

Jay concluded the following: Jungwon was accustomed to them cooking together at home so he must've expected Asahi and Heeseung to do the same things he did, last but not least, Jungwon needed him.

''No to everything in your head.'' his husband told him sternly. ''I can see you from the corner of my eye gloating as though I miss you but just no.''

''I miss my Mommy!'' cried Asahi.

''Why don't you all go watch Netflix or porn or whatever. Leave Jungwon to me.''

The boys ran away before Jungwon could protest.

''Babe, I see you're ignoring me.''

''So I am Jongseong.''

''Why though?''

''I'M HORNY JAY.''

A pair of ears made its way to the entrance of the kitchen, eavesdropping on the couple.

''O...oh...well, that was straightforward.''

''Yes...you came here with your sexy black hair and that white school shirt pressing against your muscles, those veiny hands...''

Another pair of ears also began eavesdropping on the couple. This was...too good.

''And then I was remembering how you punished me when I wore that skirt and I nearly had an orgasm..It's making me tingle, I can't make cake if I'm thinking of dirty, indecent, immoral stuff.''

''I...I don't know what to say Jungwon-''

''Come and do me on this table now Park Jongseong. You can do whatever you want but don't have mercy on me...''