CHAPTER:53

(The Next Morning)

Jungwon was up early the next morning. He had major plans to accomplish.

His one month anniversary with Jay was one day away and it happened to be on the elder's birthday.

The first present he had for Jay's birthday was giving him a blowjob. That was the first time he'd be doing something like that with Jay and it had him nervous. 

His search history could relate.

------------------------

Why was everyone being so distant with him? It was odd and it was beginning to hurt him.

His friends never behaved like this before but when his husband began behaving that way too, Jay gave up.

''Hello?''

''Hey...'' Jay replied exhaustedly.

''Aren't you supposed to be in class?''

''I'll just wait here in the bathroom until the end of times.''

''Alright, good luck then.''

''Chonghae, wait!''

''Yes?''

''Friday...is the day you know?''

''Is that why you're sad? It's just a meeting Jay.''

''A seriously important one at that. Jungwon has already become distant, I don't think-''

''You know very well that he loves you.''

''He hasn't said it...''

''Have you?''

''No...but I am going to.''

''And so will he. No one else is stressing about this besides you Jay.''

''I just...don't want to lose him.''

''Well, you start off by finding out who's been giving him drugged food. But, based on what we saw at your house that night, I'm sure you're doing lovely.''

''N...nothing happened!''

''Whenever I come to your house, I leave more traumatised. I saw stuff that night Jay-''

''So I had sex, it's no big deal.''

''I didn't need to know that in clear words. You know what, goodbye. I am going to cleanse my ears by clogging it with wax.''

-------------------------------

This was the third time Jungwon had seen the mystery girl today.

She's been following him and leaving notes at his locker. And the weird thing about it was that she ensured Jungwon saw her before running away.

She'd hide around the corner with her short bob clearly visible. He assumed she must've been in a lower or higher grade than him since she wasn't in his class.

'Poop'

💩

'Boyfriend stealer'

'I don't like you'

Jungwon found it kinda amusing so he kept the notes, she must've mistaken him for her enemy.

------------------------

''Guess what guys.''

Boram and Ni-ki looked up at the excited Jungwon. The boy was being suspiciously bubbly.