CHAPTER:80

-One Month Later-

It had been a month since Jay and Jungwon came back from their holiday in Fiji islands. It was actually suggested that they go there by Mr and Mrs. Park.

For them, it was one of the best decisions they could've ever made. There was not one bit of drama.

Not from Jungwon's bullies, Jay's obsessive stalkers, Jungwon's parents or any other factor that could affect Jungwon's pregnancy.

Obviously, his parents spammed his phone with threatening messages but he ignored them without any hesitation. And he could've sworn he saw Jong-hyuk there that one time however, he brushed it off as his imagination.

Jungwon also wanted Chonghae to come along with them on the trip but the man politely rejected the offer with the disguise of 'you and Jay are too horny'. Maybe it was that, maybe he just wanted to avoid the topic of his sickness.

Either ways, he bought a year's worth of baby clothes and baby shoes to store in mini Jaywon's room- which Jay HAD to decorate by the way.

''I want that there.'' ''No! I said I didn't like that colour!'' ''More to the left!'' ''Get glasses, I said no creepy ass dolls!'' 

Another thing Jay had noticed about Jungwon- he had weird cravings. It scared him most of the times but he kept that to himself. He found the boy's 'pregnancy diary' and let's say he would not want to read it again.

''Jay.'

''Y...yes?''

''Why are there portraits of animals in my unborn baby's room?''

''I painted them myself! I think it's cute and I'm leaving it so our baby knows how precious they are to me.''

''That's. Not. I. Wanted.'' Jungwon argued sternly. ''I specifically asked for a cosy setting in this room but what do you do? You paint a giraffe for my baby. I hate giraffes! They're ugly and scary~''

Jungwon began sobbing dramatically whilst Jay went to move the paintings on the wall.

''What are you doing now??'' Jungwon cried. ''It looks plain! Put them back! They're not straight, fix them!!'' 

-------------------------------

''Mommy, help me!''

''How did you get this number?''

''Mom, I'm your son!''

''Oh, yeah. So why are you crying now?''

''Jungwon is going crazy! He's so moody and demanding! I think he's going to kill me!''

Jay heard Jungwon knocking on the bathroom door. ''Jongseong, are you hiding from me? Come out, I'm sorry. Your paintings aren't that ugly...''

''Mom, can you come over?'' pleaded Jay is desperation.

''Wowww, abandoning Wonie when he needs you. Great husband skills.''

''Mommy~''

''Okay, fine! Just stay put.''

''Jay! I said come out! I have the key to this bathroom! You hear that? That's the sound of dangling keys!''

''Quickly, Mom!''

---------------------------

''So you called your Mom to save you, huh?''

Jay shook his head hurriedly. ''No, she came on her own.''

''I. Don't. Trust. You.'' Jungwon said tightening his grip on Jay's shirt. ''By the way, who's Chaewon and why is she calling you at seven in the morning? That's right I went through your phone yesterday.''

''She's my cousin!''

''I haven't met her.''

''She lives in America, jeez!''

''So you wouldn't mind if I called her now, would you?''

''Jungwon stop threatening me, I am your husband!''

''Act like it then. You haven't touched me in two weeks now, I'm counting the days.''

''Because you're pregnant!''

''That doesn't mean you can't touch me. Do you have a degree in being an ass or what?''

Just then, the doorbell rang and Jungwon let go of Jay.

''Saved by the bell. We'll continue this later.''

Then, to Jay's surprise, Jungwon's mood shifted 360. He became all bubbly and innocent as he went to meet Mrs.Park.

''No fucking way!'' Jay screamed.

-----------------------------------------

princejongseong w/my love💞

399,998 likes, 98,000 comments= 4 minutes ago 

princesschohee- that should be🤬

                           16,000 replies

yoshi_nori- eat glass @ princesschohee

harutoofficial- @ princesschohee but it's not💅

HanaJung- @ princesschohee delusion at it's finest🤩

princesschohee- @ HanaJung at least he dated me, hag

princejongseong- @ princesschohee  Cho-hee, leave Hana alone and get out of my comments. Also please stop changing your username to match mine, it's getting creepy🥰

------------------------------

Hi, I am back(❁'◡'❁)