CHAPTER:54

He woke up in pitch darkness.

Everything came rushing back to him like a sharp dagger cutting through fabric. His head was ringing, his throat was dry, his stomach was rumbling and he was feeling heavily gluttonous.

Jungwon stood up shakily as he fumbled to search for his phone in his pockets.

The bright light was blinding in such darkness. Upon seeing the time, Jungwon panicked and sweared.

It was 09:00 P.M.

He overslept for five hours straight. In school.

There were missed calls from Jay and everyone else. Hundreds of them.

Giving the circumstances, it was safe to assume that Jungwon was missing. He just knew Jay was worried to an extensive degree.

''Crap...what do I do...'' Jungwon ran around the school looking for an exit from which he would escape but everything was locked and secured. And to make things worse, he needed to puke again.

He accepted the fact that he'd have to face Jay sooner or later so why not just call him now.

(Less Than Five Minutes Later)

He missed Jay's warmth. The warmth that always made him feel safe and loved.

The warmth that reminded him of one thing: Jay was his.

''Jay....I'm fine....I just...''

''Had me worried for a full five hours! I was prepared to raze everything to the ground to find you Park Jungwon.

''Dramatic.''

''I'm serious, don't you ever, ever scare me like that again.''

''Park Jay Jongseong.''

''Yes husband.''

''I'm hungry.''

------------------------

Jungwon had just finished his fifth bowl of pasta and was now moving on to his sixth. Ni-ki was watching him intently as the boy gobbled the food down.

''Almost forgot you were here Ni-ki- just one more bowl of this.'' Jungwon placed his last order of pasta to the very much annoyed waiter.

''Jungwon...you have a large appetite. Weird.''

''Yeah, I was locked in a school for five hours, I'm obviously going to be hungry.''

''Understandable but Jay is still trying to order your very large order by the receptionist.''

''He's just diddle-dallying.  Anyways, on a serious note, I know about Sunoo.''

''Beomgyu told us.''

''I'm going to overlook the fact that you all hid it from me...because I'm assuming it was not ill-intentioned.''

''That's accurate, yes.''

''Here's your order of creamy pasta. For the seventh time. the waiter slammed Jungwon's plate on the table and stood glaring at the boy. ''ANYTHING else.''

''Yes, I'd like to order one large chicken and pepperoni pizza. I'd like my crusts well done and make them extra cheesy. Thank you so much.''

''Uggh...''

''Uggh what?'' Ni-ki asked him. ''Is that the way you treat your customers?''

''Oh...and one more thing to add to that order is a chocolate-strawberry swirl, make it medium. And, I'd also like two grilled chicken burgers-''