CHAPTER:87

After Jungwon had finished killing Chonghae with tears, he came home to relax and maybe cook. Emphasis on maybe because he didn't feel like lifting a finger.

He'd been there for an hour when he heard the doorbell sound and was it the most unexpected visit of all times.

''J...Jong...hyunk? Come in.''

The other boy smiled brightly before entering. ''It's good to see you, Jungwon.''

''Likewise. What brings you here?''

''You know, my parents are gonna be here for a while so I figured we should get to know each other better. I've barely had the time to meet you properly.''

''Oh, yes. We do meet in awkward situation. Would you like something to drink?''

''Whatever you give will be fine.''

''You have a strong resemblance to my husband.''

''Too bad he hates it.'' Jong-hyuk replied. ''Cute rabbit.''

''That's Mr.Trouble. He's nice if he likes you.''

The moment Jungwon went to the kitchen, Mr.Trouble bit Jong-hyuk's finger.

''Ow, you little bitch!'' he pulled the rabbit's ears but it kicked him with its hind legs and ran away. ''Fucking bitch.''

''I wasn't going to cook but I'll get started since you're here.''

''Please, allow me to help you. I can't let you tire yourself during your pregnancy.''

Jong-hyuk gently made Jungwon sit on a couch then sat next to the boy.

''What lovely eyes you have.''

''Thank you.'' answered Jungwon.

''You'd look nice in a pink dress. Maybe strawberries on it?''

''I do have one! How'd you know?''

''Lucky guess.'' he said with an innocent smirk.

Lucky indeed.

''So, tell me. What are you craving right now? I know the taste buds tend to act up during pregnancy.''

''Why don't you surprise me.'' Jungwon said smiling.

--------------------------------

''How's Sunghoon and Jake doing?'' Haruto asked Jay at the end of their last class.

''Intensive therapy was the last I heard. I hope that helps.'' Jay then looked at him. ''How are you?''

''G...good? Why?''

''You know I ask that every ten years. Ensure y'all don't murder anyone.''

Out of nowhere, Heeseung appeared from behind the boys. ''Did you say we're going to Haruto's house?''

''No.'' the latter two boys replied.

''You love my house.'' Haruto said casually. ''I don't even know why.''

Heeseung laughed nervously. 'Whaaaat? N..no!''

''You can come if you want, I think my brother-''

''I'M COMING.''

Haruto stared at Heeseung in confusion. ''O..kay... Didn't expect you to be so excited.''

Yoshi, who by now was very much aware of the gigantic crush Heeseung had on Haruto's brother, just sat shaking his head.

''Yoshi, coming?''

''As long as there's food.''

''My brother-''