CHAPTER:38

"So this is the bastard that I've been looking for." Jay thought staring the photos of Kwon Ilseong. A twenty-one year old delinquent who'd been convicted and arrested on several occasions for several crimes.
Jay had yet to meet Ilseong but he already abhorred the man. The man who hurt and broke his Jungwon in unimaginable ways. Even if Jungwon hadn't mentioned that he wanted Ilseong tortured, Jay would've done it anyways. With his own hands.

"Knock, knock. We're back." Chonghae sent a file of photos across the glass table. "He wasn't at home."

"I expected that." Jay replied coldly. "Did you  search every corner of his house carefully?"

"I personally rechecked after The Team left and ransacked everything. The photos were taken prior obviously."

"He lives like a goddamn pig yet still he had the audacity to touch my man. I see blood on  the sheets Chonghae."

"Already sent a sample of it to be tested, rest assured. We burnt the house down as well."

"Everything?"

"Every bit of it."

"Uhum...I don't like the scarce information I'm getting on him, get someone to fix that before I blink my eyes ten times."

"Put a pin in that thought, I have something else for you. It's disturbing."

"What is it?"

Chonghae slid a second folder across the table. Jay took it and opened it sceptically. He broke down like a baby once he witnessed the horrific photos inside.

"My...sweet baby...Wonie..."

Ilseong had taken photos of all the disgusting things he did to Jungwon, like he enjoyed it. That sick, twisted fucker enjoyed hurting Jungwon.

"HOW MUCH DID YOU SEE?!"

"I...only saw two of them and I didn't look at the rest. It wasn't appropriate of me to do so." Chonghae replied softly.

"Get out."

 -----------------------------------                                                                                                                                                 -----------------------------------

''I did it.'' Jungwon cried. ''I finally did it. I told Jay.''

Ni-ki embraced Jungwon tenderly. ''I'm so proud of you Wonie!! You're the strongest boy I have ever met and I mean that.''

''Thank you Riki, thank you for always staying by my side.''

''Yeah Jungwon, you're an angel and you deserve the best.''

Ni-ki and Jungwon stopped hugging each other and looked at the uninvited person who spoke.

''Uh...Beomgyu...what are you doing here?'' Jungwon asked.

''Oh, me? I thought we were having a moment. All of us.''

''Yeah...but not with you Gyu. I told you I'll continue playing roblox with you later, go back to your room.''

''Since when did you two get so close?'' Jungwon directed the question at Ni-ki who was shy all of a sudden.

''Close? Paah,no. We were just passing time and stuff, right Beomgyu?''

Beomgyu shook his head in denial. ''I'm offended. I thought you enjoyed spending time with me.''

''You're.Not.Helping.The.Situation.'' Ni-ki smiled forcefully and pulled Jungwon out of the study. ''So are you sleeping here with me at Beomgyu's house?''