CHAPTER:7

At 07:30 in the morning , the plane landed in Jeju Island bringing Jay and Jungwon to their long, awaited arrival.

Jungwon had been more excited than Jay for obvious reasons. He could finally relax in an exotic place, which was something he'd never done before. He didn't care if he had to sleep under a tree, just being here meant so much to him.

The couple then had another hour drive to the place they'd be staying for the week: Lotte Jeju Hotel.

At first, Jungwon didn't want to believe Jay, but when their SUV stopped outside the extravagantly, lavish building, he thought he'd die then and there. Jay was rich, yeah, but to think he'd spend more than $3,000 per night for a week? That had to be the pinnacle of insanity.

The bellboy took their luggage inside as the couple checked into their room- more like apartment room.

Once the door closed and the two of them were left alone, the silence grew louder with every passing second. They stood staring at one another unsure of what to do.

''So...umm...I think.. we should unpack our clothes and stuff.'' Jay said awkwardly. ''Then maybe, I don't know, we can go to the pool downstairs?''

''Yeah, yeah, yeah. That sounds good...nothing weird in that.''

''Do you wanna go unpack first..or should I?''

''It's one single room Jay.'' Jungwon replied. ''A massive one at that yes, but one single room.''

After a few minutes of silent unpacking, Jay decided it was high time they stopped acting so damn weird with each other. It was childish and slightly annoying.

''Jungwon, I think we should discuss our incident on the plane.''

''Don't know what you're talking about.'' the boy replied nervously.

''Keep lying to yourself about that honey but since I'm the man in this relationship, I'll discuss this until it needs no further discussion.''

Jungwon scoffed disapprovingly. ''What do you mean you're the man in this relationship? Are we going around picking titles for ourselves now?''

''Didn't say that but... did I lie?''

''I'm...I'm a man too!!''

''With those baby fists? I don't think so.''

''Hey, what's wrong with my small hands??'' Jungwon asked with a pout.

''That's one of the many reasons why I'm the man of this thing between us. Any ways, that's besides the point. You know that thing you said to me earlier about being a good dad, did...did you mean it?''

''Let's hit pause for a second Jay. We're moving too fast. I don't know what's the date of your birthday neither do I know how loud you sneeze, we can't be having the baby talk.''

Jay cleared his throat secretly smiling. ''That's true. Facts. Go on, I like where you're going with this.''

''So we exchanged a few words, a few lustful peaks on the plane, that doesn't mean anything right.''

''What 'lustful' peaks?'' Jay asked gazing at Jungwon intently.

''What...whAT? I didn't say that.''

''So you admit to committing sinful actions on the plane, whilst I was napping for like two seconds?''

Jungwon tugged on his shirt shyly. ''Jay, let's be civilised and forget about this.''

''I will. Once you admit to what you did-''