CHAPTER:43

Jungwon couldn't move. His body was frozen and his thoughts were repeating one sentence in his head: 'Ilseong is going to rape me.'

''Well, well, well, Yang Jungwon or should I say Park Jungwon?''

The boy didn't answer, instead he was looking at the gun pointed at his friend, Sunoo's head. The pink haired boy was just as terrified as him and Ni-ki.

''You're wondering how I found you hmm? Like I always say, you're my slave and you can't get away from me. EVER. You think because you're married you could defy me, you could lash out, go wherever you want, do whatever you want. Need I remind you that you're owned? Nice place you got here. Who got it for you, was it Jay? I don't see him here to protect you. Maybe he doesn't give a fuck about you, maybe he wants to see me have my way with you-''

''SHUT UP!!'' Jungwon yelled. ''Don't speak of Jay like that, you don't know anything about him!!''

Ilseong was quite surprised by Jungwon's outburst. ''I have a gun to your friend's fucking head and you want to talk back to me?! Maybe, I should shoot Ni-ki that's behind you instead,will that bring you to your senses?''

''No!! Leave Ni-ki out of this! I'll come with you, just don't hurt them!''

''I always liked your face when you begged for mercy. The innocence that spreads over your face when you beg for mercy turns me on instantly. I should probably show your friends what we do in my bed-''

''You're a pig.'' Ni-ki said angrily. ''Jay is going to kill you so slowly, it'll be painful even for me.''

''I was told you'd be annoying but I didn't think you'd be this annoying. You definitely need to witness what I'm about to do to your bestie-'' Ilseong stopped abruptly when he felt the tip of a gun burring in the back of his head.

'' Drop the gun, drop the boy. Make any funny movements and I won't hesitate to kill you.''

Ilseong released his grip on Sunoo causing the boy to fall to the ground. Jungwon gestured for him to move away from Chonghae and Ilseong.

''Did you really think that for a split second, Jay would send Jungwon away from him without ANY protection? Did that cross your mind or did you think Jay was out to play games? Was burning your house down not sign enough to tell you that we would find and kill you?''

Ilseong smirked confidently. ''And do you think that you can defeat me alone?''

''Yes? Which is why Jay sent me in the first place?''

''Oh...well, you thought wrong! I don't need a gun to kill you-''

''I also don't need one because I'm not going to kill you, Jay is. This here is just a tranquilliser...or was it poison? H...hold on a minute, I think I mixed this up. Just give me a minute.''

''Are you serious right now??'' Ilseong stared at Chonghae in disbelief. ''You're not serious right, are you?''

''Never mind, it's a tranquilliser. Just stand still and don't give me any stress.''

''As if I would do that- what's happening to my body...''

''I shot you earlier but you didn't feel it. It's only starting to take effect now because, once again, silly me, I don't get the correct doses and stuff.''

''I was set up!'' Ilseong screamed sleepily. ''This...was...a...''

''Hmm...weird last words for someone like him. Anyways, are you boys alright?''

The three boys just stared back blankly at Chonghae.

''What? Is my...zipper undone?''

They shook their heads and remained silent.