CHAPTER:25

''So...that was weird..'' Sunoo mumbled as he sat down at the table to eat with his friends. ''The.. proposal I mean.''

Jungwon was sitting with a worried look on his face. ''I can't go on a date with Byeong-ho, I'm married!''

''Calm down.'' Ni-ki told him. ''Just ghost the dude. He'll get a hint.''

''Oh...I forgot I could do that.'' Jungwon continued nibbling on his apple.

''You want that strawberry milk on your tray?'' asked Ni-ki eyeing Jungwon's drink. ''Say no..''

''TAKE IT!!'' Jungwon remembering the fiasco he and Jay had with strawberries on their honeymoon, wanted nothing to do with the milk creature.

''So Jungwon, you seem to know Mr.Kim or something like that..what's going on with that?''

''Well boys...Mr.Kim is actually my hus-'' Jungwon stopped when Ni-ki started releasing milk from him mouth like a fountain. His eyes were glued right past Jungwon. Sunoo as well was frozen trying to reach for his burger.

''What's wrong..?''

''H...he's..h..here, he's here!!!'' Ni-ki screamed. ''Your husband!!''

Jungwon shook his head laughing. ''You want me to fall for that? Try harder boys.''

Ni-ki began banging the table like an excited child. ''No!! Jungwon he's here! Your husband is here, look!! Look!!!''

Jungwon decided to look and...Ni-ki was right. Jay was there standing by the door of the cafeteria most probably looking for him. Some students in the cafeteria were going wild. Jungwon figured they knew him like his friends? The other students were whispering and adoring Jay.

Jungwon turned back around spitting out his apple in deep panic.

''Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I.. I need to hide, I need to hide!''

''No!'' Ni-ki screamed grasping his hands. ''Stay here, I want to meet him!''

''N..no! Let.me.go.you bug, I must hide-''

''He's coming!!!'' squealed Ni-ki. ''He's coming HERE, right.as.we.speak-oooh..he's fine as hell-''

Sunoo on the other hand was fixing his hair and adjusting his uniform as though he was meeting royalty.

''Jungwon?'' Jay called out uncertainly.

''Shit!!'' the boy screamed in a muffled tone. He was looking out the window with the brightest blush to his cheeks.

''OH MY GOD! Jay's here!!''

''Oh, hi.'' Jay greeted Ni-ki warmly.

''I AM YOUR BIGGEST STALKER- I..I mean admirer...yeah admirer.''

''Thank you? May I ?'' Jay asked pointing to the empty spot next to Ni-ki.

''Oh here? Next to me? SURE!''

''Reel it in Ni-ki.'' Jungwon warned still avoiding direct eye contact with Jay.

''Jungwon, look at me..'' said Jay holding the boy's hands.

''Oh..hey J..Jay, I didn't see you here because ALL the students are now staring at this table examining every detail including YOU holding my hands- oh, did I add, some of them are taking pictures??'' Jungwon laughed nervously. ''I now have to account to all these strangers why me, a loser, is with you- some idol to these people for some reason... HAHAHA, it's not like you're taken or stuff like that, you're single HAHAHA...''

Ni-ki and Jay were looking at Jungwon with the most judging faces.

''I don't care about the people around us, I came here for you...''