CHAPTER:49

(The Next Morning)

Everything was going well for both Jay and Jungwon.

They were happy together and their marriage was more than a simple contract.

They actually loved each other.

But nothing remains the same forever.

---------------------------------

(07:05 A.M)

Class 10 and 11 had just been assigned to work with the Class 12's for the school's upcoming PTA dinner.

Jungwon liked decorating when he wasn't being tormented by Ma-ri and company.

''Because some of the teachers like you doesn't mean you can do anything you want.'' she whispered as Jungwon was making some handmade swans. He refused to acknowledge her and remained silent.

''I'm talking to you Bugwon.''

''Leave me alone please.'' the boy said softly. ''Please?''

''Why are you here? I was the smartest in the class until you just came with your pretty privilege and took that away.''

''I'm not trying to take your place, I don't know you neither do I want to compete with you.''     

  Ma-ri scoffed. ''Yeah right, why else would you impress the teachers with your clever answers.''

''Because they asked me questions and I answered with what I knew? This is just my second day here, I don't wanna fight with anyone. Certainly not you.''

''Your swans look ugly!''

''Oh....these are for my husband, not you. He'll like them.''

''Your what?''

''N...nothing!! I was...thinking of something else!''

''OH. MY. GOD. You're fantasising about Jay Park being your husband aren't you? You're such a creep!'' Ma-ri laughed manically. ''O.M.G everyone needs to hear this. I'm going to tell him.''

Ma-ri marched off happily to where the O.B.C members were sitting. Jungwon didn't want her to cause a scene but at the same time, what did she expect?

Jay was his husband after all.

---------------------------

''Jay, why isn't Wonie sitting with us?'' Yoshi asked quietly. ''He's all alone.''

''He said he's fine, if he's not, we're right here-''

''Jay?'' an annoyingly haughty voice called out. ''Umm, yes hi.''

The eight boys looked up at the girl standing before them.

''Yes, can I help you?''

''Yes, indeed you can. You see that loser over there making swans, yeah, he accidentally called you his husband. Just look at him, he's fantasising about you in weird ways.''

Jay smiled kindly. ''Call him over here.''

''So is no one gonna talk about her kicking breath?'' Asahi said as Ma-ri left. ''Alright then.''

''She called Wonie a loser.'' Yoshi sighed and watched as Ma-ri dragged Jungwon over to their table. ''I really don't like violence, I don't, but she's asking for it.''

Jungwon stood innocently and cluelessly looking at Jay. Was he in trouble?

Ma-ri called other students over to watch Jungwon be humiliated. But with Jay's deadly stares, they scattered quickly.