CHAPTER:92

🍓Wonie's Pregnancy Diaries🍓

🌹My engagement party was going fantastic. You're jealous, I know.

🌹Anyways, I had just stuffed another piece of the red velvet cake in my mouth when I spotted my arch nemesis.

🌹I don't know who invited her or how she got here. In fact, how she even knew about this still puzzles me.

🌹Cho-hee was walking around like a lost sheep- probably looking for my man.

🌹Well, she was in luck because I was in the mood to throw hands. All I had to do was remove my expensive earrings and the diamond necklace around my neck.

🌹You know, don't wanna make her feel too poor.

🌹She saw me looking at her and her face broke out into the most evil of grins.

🌹But, I approached her like the dignified beauty I happened to be.

🌹''Cho-hee.''

🌹''Oh, hey you. Having a big day, aren't you?''

🌹''It would appear that way, yes.''

🌹''I thought you were already married though? Or...perhaps that was just a fluke?''

🌹'' Perhaps it's none of your business?''

🌹She reached for a glass of wine on a nearby table and sipped it slowly.

🌹''Aren't you having any?''

🌹''I'd like for my baby to be born with its sanity intact. Unlike a certain someone.''

🌹''You?'' she asked 'politely'.

🌹''I think her name starts with a C and ends with Cho-hee.''

🌹''Bitch.'' she mumbled as she sipped some more wine.

'🌹'Jay does pick the best.''

🌹She suddenly changed her expression. ''Let's play a game of guessing.''

🌹''If it involves you guessing your way to the exit, I'm all for it.''

🌹''Who was Jay's first love?''

🌹''You.''

🌹She didn't expect me to answer in that way so she was stunned for a good minute.

🌹''Oh...well now you just took the fun out of the game.''

🌹''I wasn't finished though. If you were his first true love,you two wouldn't be bitter enemies right now. So in a way, I was his first love.''

🌹''Dream on bitch.''

🌹'' I dreamt of starting a family and look where I am.''

🌹''One child means nothing!''

🌹''Hey, I never said we weren't trying to have more after this one. In fact, Jay looked me in the eye one day and said he wanted a big family. Obviously one child won't do the job.''

🌹I lied. Jay never said that. But what the fuck, if I wanted more, he'd give me more.

🌹Cho-hee had absolutely nothing else to argue with me about so she stood there awkwardly.

🌹''C...can I have a piece of cake?''

🌹''Sure.'' I replied.

🌹''Nice ring.''

🌹''Thank you.''

🌹''I'll be back someday with something else to fight with you about. So, look out you ugly piece of shit.''