CHAPTER:37

''Yes Jay Sir?'' Ni-ki answered softly, standing next to Jay's bed.

''What horror movies did you show my husband last night?''

''Um...well, the last one we watched was The Nun-''

''Why would you do that to him Ni-ki?? Look, now he doesn't want to let me go!''

''But you guys look cute-''

''If you don't say something smart, you'll see another side of me.''

''Okay, okay...maybe tell him.. you have um...ice-cream waiting for him?''

''But I don't?''

''You do, we bought like a billion and one ice-creams yesterday. But, hear me out, what if I take like all the delicious food you have in your deep freezer, put it in a basket, drop it off at my house then return and expect to see you both up and about?''

''Yeah, you can do that.''

Ni-ki looked at Jay skeptically. ''Are you being serious right now?''

''Why is everyone surprised when I'm kind? I said 'yes, you can do that' and you're looking at me like I'm some alien lord.''

''But what will you two eat during the week?''

''I can cook? The fuck is wrong with you.''

''So...you don't have like...a chef or something?''

''Not yet, no. My Dad said I can't have one now.''

Ni-ki snickered like a bully. ''I'm sure you're devastated-''

''I am not, now if you don't mind, I have stuff to do with my husband so please exit my room- no peeping from the crack you'll leave when closing the door otherwise stuff.''

(Time Skip)

''You've been on your phone whole morning.'' Jungwon said combing his hair. ''And you've been smiling..''

''Oh...I'm messaging my friends.'' Jay replied still typing on his phone.

''Well, Ni-ki and I are going to the mall with Chonghae, do you wanna come?''

''No, I'm good.''

''Beomgyu is gonna be there.''

''I don't care.''

Jungwon sighed sadly. ''Fine, have fun at home, alone.''

*****

''Soo...ahh! What are you doing here??'' Ni-ki was ready to punch Beomgyu straight in the face. ''Where's Jungwon?!''

''I don't know! What are you doing here huh?? I was expecting to see my Uncle!''

''Well, Jungwon went to buy Jay a gift in a love store somewhere and scheduled to meet me here at this EXACT time...so...you're in the wrong place.''

''No, YOU'RE in the wrong place. My Uncle had things to do and scheduled to meet me here at this EXACT time...''

The boys both stood tapping their feet on the ground not wanting to speak to each other.

''Ahum...uh...thank you for the ice-cream. I enjoyed it.''

''I don't know what you're talking about.''

''How'd you know that was my favourite flavour?''

''I didn't ask your friends anything about you so stop asking me that!!!''

''Was it- oh, I see them.''

''Who?'' Ni-ki asked looking in Beomgyu's direction.

''Our love floating together.''