CHAPTER:93

It was a rainy morning it happened.

Jungwon had woken up before Jay that morning and he was having breakfast in the kitchen when he got the message.

It was from his mother.

'Jungwon, I know you probably want nothing to do with us. Or you probably want to hear nothing from us. I understand and your feelings are valid.

It is acceptable. The last we apologised, we know we broke your trust again but this time it's different.

This time, we're not asking you to accept our apology, we won't force you to. We want you to hear us out: Parent to child.

You might not care...but your father...is sick. The doctor gave him at least a week to live and we want to spend it with you. For real this time.

Please give us this one last chance. It's a shameless thing to ask but please, just this one time.

Please come to us. Just you and us. Please.'

Yes, it was the dumbest thing a person could do. But....Jungwon felt guilty and responsible.

He felt like he owed this to his parents. He knew it was wrong, he knew they were demons, he knew it all. He knew it.

But somewhere in his heart he believed that his parents would actually mean it this time, they would actually want to be with him: their son.

So, he gave in and decided to go to them.

He wanted to wake Jay and tell him but he knew Jay would be against it so he went in secret.

Maybe the gloomy weather was sign enough for him to stay home but the hope the boy had for his parents saw it as a blessing in disguise.

Maybe they'd loved him. For once.

----------------------

Jay awoke an hour after Jungwon left and the first thing he did was look for his husband.

The house was empty except a note left on the fridge for him.

I'll be back, love

Weird, where would Jungwon go this early in the morning. He tried giving the boy a call but his phone was switched off.

Weird,but...Jay decided not to panic. He did say that he'd be back so why should he worry.

Why was he worrying. Maybe it was because Jungwon was five months pregnant and on his own. Anything could happen to him.

He started off by calling Ni-ki then Beomgyu then Boram- none of them heard anything form the boy.

He called Chonghae- nothing. He called his parents- nothing.

He called all of his friends-nothing. He called Jungwon, again- nothing.

An hour passed, two hours passed, it started raining heavily and there was no sign from his husband.

His nerves were all over the place. Something was wrong, something didn't sit right with him.

Another hour went by and another. And another.

By now, he had everyone looking for Jungwon at every crack, at every corner.

During this time, he wasn't foolish enough to not visit Jungwon's parents.

They were mostly the last people he'd want to go to because of the warning he gave the last time they were at his house.

-------------------