CHAPTER:34

''YAYYY!!!!'' Ni-ki was screaming wildly as he ran out of the doors of school.

''Calm down Ni-ki, I'm excited too but you're over the top-''

''Jungwon, I'm having a sleepover at your house!!! We're gonna have so much fun. Like all the fun in the whole wide world. "

''You're happier than me, calm down.''

"OK, OK, OK- I can't though!! Who's coming to get us? Jay? "

"No, we're going home with Chonghae. Let's wait for him by his car-"

"It's that Audi there right? "

"No, it's the BMW-"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!! "

Jungwon's face palmed himself, shaking his head. "Let's calm down-"

"There's Chonghae!!! Let's ask him to take us for ice cream! "

"I thought we'd tax Jay later but I guess we can do do this too. "

"Okay, I know that look boys. What happened, did you scratch my car? "

"NO." they chorused.

"So then, what happened? "

"Can... you take us for ice cream?" Ni-ki asked with puppy eyes.

"I did not sign up for this. I swear I did not." mumbled Chonghae to himself.

Ni-ki continued staring at him with puppy eyes then Jungwon joined in with him.

"Uggh, fine. Yes, I'll take you for ice cream."

The boys squealed in excitement.

"I'm thinking chocolate, vanilla, Oreo, strawberry, cranberry, raspberry, mint- as much as I hate it-, chocolate and coffee, what else is there Ni-ki? "

"Let's buy all the flavours they have! " Ni-ki replied.

Chonghae took out his phone to write a message to himself:
Reminder to make Jay repay me for the empty wallet I'm about to have today. His hubby and his hubby's friend plan on making me broke. Even though I live alone, I'd like to have bread on my table every night.
-a very sad, broke Chonghae wrote this.

    ----------------------------------                                                                                                                                                    ----------------------------------

"That one, that one, two of that, seven of that for takeaway, fourteen of that for me and myself, gimme six of that for my husband, eleven of that for Chonghae, one in everything for Ni-ki and myself. "

The old lady was staring at Jungwon with her wig off. No one had ever made such a large order before- and the ice creams weren't cheap. Chonghae was leaning against the wall massaging his temples.

"Oh, oh, I want three of the vanilla hazelnut for some dude named Beomgyu- I don't like him or anything, I just think it'd be nice to give it to him- but it's not because I think he's cute and funny and kind and stuff, it's ONLY because-"

"Chonghae is actually Beomgyu's uncle!" Jungwon whispered to Ni-ki.

"Who in the who now? "

"I said Chonghae is-"

"Nooooo! Why didn't you tell me, he knows my secret now and he'll tell Beomgyu! "