CHAPTER:91

The Doctor sighed, closing his eyes

The Doctor sighed, closing his eyes. ''Hi, how can I help you, Nicolette?''

Jungwon facepalmed himself and shook his head. ''I'm not even gonna argue with you Dr.Lee. I came for my ultrasound with my husband.''

''It's not the other red-haired dude but okay.''

''We also decided that we'd like to keep the baby's gender secret.'' Jay informed the doctor politely.

The man stared right past him and then continued talking to Jungwon. ''Anyways, Nicolene. I'll leave you to change into this and I'll be back.''

Dr.Lee and Jay glared at each for a good minute or so before the doctor left the room.

''I can't stand him!'' Jay complained. 

''Jay.''

''You're right, you're right. Good energy for my baby, good energy. I'm fine, it's fine.''

''Thank you.''

''Please help me tie this.''

Jay went to Jungwon and helped him the strings of the patient's apparel. ''Nice bum.''

''You'd know because your face is buried between it every other night.''

The elder choked aggressively and remained silent until the doctor returned.

''Yayy, now it's time for the baby gel.'' Dr.Lee said excitedly. ''This is gonna feel cold at first-''

''Ahh!''

''If you'd let me finish my sentence, you'd know that I'd say not to panic. But no~''

''Jay, hold my hand!''

''Dramatic much.'' the doctor mumbled to himself.

''I heard that!''

''I said look at that wonderful human being growing inside you. So adorable~''

Jay and Jungwon stared at the image of their baby showing on the screen with love filled in their eyes.

''Have you heard the baby's first movements as yet?'' Dr.Lee asked Jungwon.

''No, nothing. I..is that something I should worry about?''

''No. You'll hear it soon enough.''

''And is my baby healthy? I've been eating like a cow.''

''Calm down, your baby isn't going anywhere. Jeez. Anyways, I...can't pick up any abnormalities as of now. Everything seems healthy, normal.''

Jungwon took a deep sigh of relief.

''Okay, Norissa, we need to have important discussions now. Have you decided or are you deciding what type of anaesthesia you'd like?''

''We decided on regional anaesthesia.'' Jungwon replied. ''We're still deciding what hospital we'd like to go to.''