CHAPTER:46

Beomberry💌 is typing....

'Ni-ki, something happened.'

'Today, someone from your class fell out of a window.'

'He was taken to the hospital but it's not certain he'll make it.'

'His name is Yeosang.'

Jungwon and Ni-ki read the message over and over but it still didn't make sense.

Yeosang...their friend Yeosang? No. this had to be a mistake, a terrible one. If he didn't make it, they'd remain miserable forever. Everyone would.

Yeosang was the bubbly pill of their group, he'd always make Jungwon smile when the boy was sad. Losing him would be devastating.

-----------------------------------

(11:30 P.M)

''Good news people, he won't be waking up any time soon but he'll make it.''

Jungwon leaned against Jay and cried in relief. They'd been waiting for over two hours to receive the outcome of the surgery. Unlike everyone else, Jungwon was unable to control his emotions so he mostly cried for the entire duration.

The others however, had their own plans going on.

''Jay, we're gonna be at the school doing our own investigation.'' Ni-ki whispered. ''Is it alright to leave you and Wonie here?''

''I'll take him home since he's asleep now. You and your clique be careful though.''

''Will you come to save us if we need help?''

Jay looked unsure for a moment. ''No, I'll send you help but you won't see me there. I'm not sneaking about in a large ass school at midnight, no sir.''

Beomgyu pulled Ni-ki away as they were running out of time.

----------------------------------------

''Remind me how we got in here again.''

''We broke in because we're rebels.'' Ni-ki replied. ''Where is the scene of the crime?''

''Your classroom. He was found laying on the pavement right in front of that window.'' Beomgyu pointed at the window from which Yeosang fell.

''That's weird, he doesn't sit in this row.'' Boram told them. ''He sits in the next row.''

''I like that we're on the same page.'' Ni-ki replied. ''They're ruling this off as a suicide but I don't believe that.''

''Now hold on you two, what does this have to do with anything?''

''Well, Beomgyu, if you know me then you know I'm a curious cat-''

''Get to the point, it's witching hour.''

''Okay, okay...Approximated time of the fall was four or maybe minutes earlier, position of the body, lying flat on the back, damage caused: several broken ribs, a broken arm and leg, damage to the skull etc. This tells me that if he was pushed, it was done with force.'' Ni-ki walked over to the window and flashed his torchlight on the tables.

''I get what you're saying now. You think he had some enemy and they attacked him right? So, let's start naming suspects.''

''Wait Gyu. We can't say who as yet, we start with where. There on the ground, the cops outlined his body, so from where his body was, I wanna assume he was maybe standing there, where Boram's standing.''