CHAPTER:76

Jungwon, luckily, had been quick enough to stop his mother from hurting Emily.

They took his wedding ring and though he protested a great deal about it, they eventually overpowered him and won.

 How he was going to explain this to Jay, he didn't know.

Why did he even think that his parents were actually sorry for what they did to him? They were psychotic individuals in need of attention and an extreme amount of money.

That's why they married him to Jay in the first place.

''Thank you for pooping in their shoes.'' Jungwon mumbled to his rabbit. ''They deserved it.''

Mr.Trouble placed his paws on Jungwon's tummy and rubbed it slowly.

''It's fine, Mr.Trouble. Baby Jaywon isn't hurt and I'll make sure it stays that way.''

--------------------------------------------

Jay was nervous to tell his Dad about Jungwon's pregnancy because he didn't want to disappoint him.

He waited until his Dad had completed his morning meetings then went in to see him.

''Oh, Jongseong, I wasn't expecting you.''

I wasn't expecting to become a dad so soon but that's life.

''I think it's pretty important what I have to say, so I'm sorry it's abrupt.''

''Here comes the teenage drama.''

Jay sat in the seat next to his dad, leaning in close to him.

''Okay, I'm not sure how you're gonna take this Dad, but you know how you've always told me that I'll make a great dad one day?''

''I'm sure you were the one who said that but okay.''

''Well...Dad, Jungwon's one month pregnant.''

There was a long interval of shocked silence. Mr.Park was just simply stunned.

''What?''

''Dad.''

''I...I'm shocked, I..I'm happy- are you happy??''

''Of course I am! I'm worried but I'm definitely happy.''

''And how's Jungwon? How does he feel about this?''

''He was freaked out in the beginning, he was considering certain things but we're getting there slowly.''

''There isn't much pressure on him, is there? Considering how young you two are?''

''Um...well, I'm not sure how his parents are gonna take it but actually, there has been a lot of trials recently. Some of which I'm still trying to figure out myself.''

''You think you can handle Amelia and Emily right now?''

''No, I don't think it's good for Jungwon at the moment. He's already going through so much with the pregnancy itself, then there's school, our personal affairs and other problems that seem to follow us.''

''Okay, like what?''

''Don't freak out but we got robbed yesterday-''

''WHAT-''

''Dad, I said don't freak out!''

''Oh, I'll just smile and serve you tea then. Of course, I'm gonna freak out, Jay! How's Jungwon? How's my grandbaby? How are you? What did they take?''