CHAPTER:18

If Jungwon had to explain who Kwon Ilseong was to anybody, the first thing he'd say was : 'human devil'. Ni-ki and Sunoo only knew so much about Ilseong. Jungwon never told anyone what was really going on. He didn't want to admit it himself and he was too embarrassed to seek help. The abuse he received at home only worsened matters.

To Jungwon, everywhere he went, he would be taken advantage of by some older guy.

Ilseong was big and scary. Very,very,very scary. No one at school messed with him, everyone feared him. And Jungwon was unfortunate enough to have caught his attention. He was a delinquent who failed several years and now he was in the final year, four years senior to Jungwon in age.

Blood began to show on the white sleeves of Jungwon's shirt. He couldn't feel anything because he was paralysed by fear.

Sunoo grabbed his hands to prevent him from hurting himself any further.

''We'll go through the window behind us.'' Ni-ki told them. ''It's our only way out without being seen.''

''But Wonie is afraid of heights.'' Sunoo replied.

''Not in this instance he isn't.''

Ni-ki used his intelligence to remove them from the dangerous situation they'd be in if they ventured in the open.

                                                         ****

''Jungwon, I'm happy you married and all but if Ilseong finds out-''

''He'll rape me and kill me.'' Jungwon informed them bitterly. They were too stunned to speak.

''D...did... he-''

''I don't wanna talk about him! You both know that very well! I'd KILL myself rather than see his face- I mean it's not like I haven't tried..but no, I always survive and remain in this god forsaken world.''

''Don't talk like that Wonie..''

''Why not?? The truth hurts doesn't it? One of these days I'll disappear because of that monster and no one will ever know!!''

''JUNGWON!!'' Sunoo yelled. ''Don't say stuff like that! It'll never happen- we won't let it happen!''

''Sunoo I don't know if you've been sleeping but NO ONE escapes Ilseong. He gets what he wants ALWAYS-''

''ENOUGH!!'' shouted Ni-ki. ''We're away from him right now. He's not here, let's not let him ruin our entire day.''

''Yes, you're right Ni-ki. Talking about him mentally damages me..'' Jungwon took out something from his pocket. It was the card given to him by Jay this morning. ''Are you boys hungry or starving?''

During lunch hours, students are allowed to go to nearby convenient stores. But it had to be within ten minutes and nothing more. Jungwon was pacing  to a shop where he'd buy snacks to feed him and fifteen other countries. Stress eating.

''Wonie.. where'd you get that card??'' Sunoo asked.

''My husband.''

'You like that word don't you?'' Ni-ki inquired smiling at Jungwon.

''I love that word.'' he replied.

''Hellooo... that's not the point here. The point here is your 'husband' gave you.. a card to splurge.''

''To be more exact Sunoo, it's to eat. I think he knows I'm broke and starving most of the times.''

''We NEED to see this mystery boy.'' Ni-ki said impatiently. ''I'm beginning to crush on him.''

''Watch it.'' Jungwon scoffed defensively.

''Oooh..okay.. someone's in love.''

''Shut up.. Here's a picture of him which I totally don't have saved in my gallery because he's my lifeline. Look respectfully.'' Jungwon handed them his phone.

Ni-ki was the first to grab  the phone, Sunoo fighting with him to see the picture. Then all of a sudden, the boys began to scream and shriek WILDLY and LOUDLY. Passers by were looking at them like they were insane.

''W..what's wrong-''

''Shut the front door and call me Lucy. Jungwon you married THE PARK JONGSEONG????!!''   Ni-ki started pulling on his hair. ''THE PARK JONGSEONG-''

''You guys know my husband?'' Jungwon asked innocently.

''He's not YOUR husband, he's everyone's husband! Sunoo can you believe this guy? He doesn't know who PARK JONGSEONG is and he's married to him... Jungwon, you lucky son of a bitch, I'd never return to school if I married that guy. Are you on your knees?''

'' What are you talking about Ni-ki?''

''Are you on your knees listening to that guy? You should be, if you're not, start practising from today.'' Ni-ki was zooming in on the picture of Jay with his creepy smile. Sunoo had gone quiet but his face, scarlet red.

''What's wrong SUNOO?'' Ni-ki asked provokingly.

''N..nothing! I just think he's really, really handsome. I don't have a crush on him or anything, that'd be very wrong of me right Jungwon? He's your husband and stuff..''

''Yeah..and I get that he's attractive and all but I trust you both. You're my best friends!''

Sunoo nodded his head with a nervous smile. Best friends indeed.

                 -------------------------

'hey Jay.'

'it's me Sunoo❤'

'I miss you.'

THE MAN OF MY LIFE💘

'oh, hi stranger.'

'I see you're messaging me like I don't have school🔪'

'I just miss you.'

THE MAN OF MY LIFE💘

'I kinda miss you too I guess🙄'

'Are you okay?'

'I'm fine.'

'I'm eating like you wanted me too(~o ̄3 ̄)~'

THE MAN OF MY LIFE💘

   'I don't know what you're talking about but i'm sure it's whatever.'

'Jay?'

THE MAN OF MY LIFE💘

'yes?'

'Do you like me enough to protect me?'

                                          INCOMING CALL FROM THE MAN OF MY LIFE|  ACCEPT       DECLINE

'Hello?'

'are you hurt? did someone hurt you?'

'what?no!'

'okay..good. then why'd you ask me that question?'

'i just wanted to know.. u know because of the whole marriage thing..'

'i do like you brat. and i'd never let anything bad happen to you or come between us.'

'this'll be over faster than you think my love.'

'you promise?'

'i promise.'

                        ------------------