CHAPTER:71

''Euna!'' Ma-ri called out in a hushed tone. '''What did you do?!''

''What are you talking about?'' the girl asked nervously. ''I didn't do anything.''

''Then why are you nervous?? Did you follow him, Eunah? Where is he?''

''I said I don't know! I was by a teacher discussing my grades, okay? Leave me alone.''

''Why isn't he back in class then? Besides that, you're shaking uncontrollably.''

''LEAVE ME ALONE! I don't know where he is!''

Ma-ri could see right through her lies. She was obviously hiding something critical.

But Ma-ri wasn't the only one who noticed this, Ni-ki and Boram did too.

They usually came to school after Jungwon and he was always there seated at his place. Today he wasn't.

Something was wrong.

-------------------------------

When Haruto saw Jungwon lying in a pool of blood, he was absolutely horrified.

He had arrived to school late because of a doctor's appointment and just by pure luck, he noticed that on his way to class, the door to the boy's locker room was open. Why not close it, it'd be quick.

It'd be a nightmare.

Both of Jungwon's  arms were each engraved with a deep threatening wound. The blood was still oozing out around the boy's naked body and the blade which was used to inflict the wound, lay right besides his head.

Haruto was so taken aback by this sight, he didn't know whether to scream or cry.

If he couldn't handle this, Jay would most definitely not be able to.

The boy did the next best thing available to him.

--------------------

''Ravn! Ravn, wait!!!''

The elder turned around sharply at his brother's cries and his eyes widened.

''What happened???''

''We need to get him to a doctor. You need to treat him.''

''Get him in the car, quick.''

------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

Ni-ki was rushing to find Jay when all of a sudden, he bumped hard into the boy and fell to the ground.

''Whoa, are you okay there?''

''Yes!'' Ni-ki panted. ''I was on my way to find you.''

''I was on my way to find you.''

They looked at each other silently then spoke.

''What were you coming to see me about?''

''I wanted to see if you knew where Jungwon was.''

Jay frowned in confusion. ''I was coming to ask you that.''

''No! I haven't seen him since morning!''

Now Jay knew something was wrong. Jungwon was missing again??

''His bag is still in class-''

Jay was already gone.

----------------------------

Eunah paced up and down the hall in fear of someone selling her out to Jay. She should've hidden the boy's bag but there were bigger things to worry about right now.