CHAPTER:52

Mature language and stuff coming up so....🧍‍♀️

------------------------------------

(Time Skip, 02:00 P.M)

''Jay, that is a huge, a massive hickey on your neck.''

''I know Wooyoung, this is the fourteenth time you've said so.''

''Are those scratches on your back as well? Everyone look!''

Jay sighed, all he wanted to do was change into his football uniform but his friends couldn't shut up about the work done to his body. Courtesy of his beloved husband, Jungwon.

''So...maybe tell us a little something Jay, you can't leave us hanging.''

''Someone drugged Jungwon yesterday in aphrodisiac. By the looks on your faces, you know what that is. Hence, his weird behaviour at Haruto's  house yesterday.''

''Do you know who did it?'' Yoshi asked him.

''If I did, I wouldn't be here. Now if you don't mind, I need to go spy on Jungwon before practice.''

-----------------------------------------

Jay ended up in the bathroom, with his shirt off and Jungwon giving him the wettest handjob he'd ever received. But why stop there. Jungwon, just like last night, had his mighty fun with Jay again. No complains though, Jay was secretly enjoying this.

''Jungwon...you need to stop eating suspicious food being left for you. It's not good.''

''And you just gave me a creampie so...''

That's when another bathroom door opened and out came Sunghoon and Jake. The four boys stared at each other awkwardly.

''Sunghoon, Jake.''

''Jay, Jungwon.''

''Did.... you...hear anything?'' Jay asked sceptically.

''Um...pretty much everything, yeah.''

Jake was fixing his hear and his shirt nervously. ''We'll be leaving..''

''Yeah, yeah..not a word of this to anyone since you two haven't been quite innocent either.''

''Yeah, sure, uhum, deal, totally. Jake let's let's go.''

Jungwon's ass did get Jay in trouble after all.

-------------------------------

Hana was livid. Cho-hee was fuming.

They both saw Jay and Jungwon exiting the bathroom together and everyone knew that the bathrooms were the hook-up spots.

And they were holding hands. And obvious as day, something did happen. Something more than a mere kiss.

Cho-hee didn't want to believe what Jay had said yesterday but she knew deep down that it was true. Jay was with someone else. And he was happy.

Hana marched off to the O.B.C's hideout classroom to give the boys a piece of her mind.

''Hanaaaa...'' Haruto said wearily. ''You're not allowed to be here.''

''Quiet, I'm here to demand answers.''

''Well then, where's your questions?''

''WHY is Jay with that fetus of a new kid? Who is he-''

''Someone you'll never be. Moving on.''