CHAPTER:85

''So, how's Wonnie doing?'' Beomgyu asked his boyfriend, Ni-ki.

''I couldn't see him today but he messaged and said he was doing fine.''

''Do you need me to do some snooping?''

''No, thanks for the offer though. I think Jay has it under control.''

There was an abrupt silence between the two. They didn't know how to act around one another now that their feelings were growing.

''I should...um...probably go home now, it's getting late.''

''My dad can drop you.'' offered Beomgyu. ''I don't want you walking alone.''

''Your D...Dad?''

''Or I can walk you home if you want.''

''I...don't want to bother you-''

''It won't be. I want to.''

''Can we go somewhere before you take me home?''

''Where?''

''Haunted house.''

------------------

''Holy shit.'' Beomgyu exclaimed upon seeing the murderous clown. He clung onto Ni-ki's arm as the clown raised its axe and began walking towards them.

''You're supposed to protect me-Beomgyu? Beomgyu?''

Beomgyu was already running off in the distance, leaving Ni-ki behind.

''Damn you, Beomgyu!''

------

''Is that Michael Myers?'' Beomgyu asked, squinting at the figure emerging from the darkness.

''Where? Wait....I'm actually scared of him. Beomgyu, wait for me!!!''

This time Ni-ki caught up to Beomgyu and pulled his shirt.

''Let me go! Die on your own!''

''No, you'll die with me!'' Ni-ki screamed back.

The man removed his mask and stared at the boys in exhaustion. ''You do realise that this is just a haunted house, right?''

They stared at him still clinging onto one another. Then, the lights began to flicker and the man disappeared.

''Nu-uh. Dear God, it's me, Choi Beomgyu. Please save me and me alone. I will forever be grateful-''

Ni-ki slapped the boy behind his head. ''Let's go!''

The lights flickered again and Myers reappeared infront of them. Before either of the boys could scream, Beomgyu saw a shadow appear from the corner of his eye.

''N...Ni-ki...it's...the Nun!''

''I'm worried about Michael Myers-''

''It's the NUN!''

Rumour has it Beomgyu and Ni-ki fainted on sight that night...

-----------------------------

''What happened to your mouth?''

''I fell.'' replied Jungwon. ''Nothing else happened.''

Jay clasped the boy's face between his hands. ''You did not fall down. Your parents hit you, didn't they?''

Jungwon sighed. ''I don't wanna talk about it, I'm tired.''

''I'm tired of this.''

''What do you mean?''