CHAPTER:84

After Jungwon returned home from his outing with Mrs.Park, he went straight to bed.

Jay wasn't yet at home so he felt lonely but he was exhausted either ways. About an hour had elapsed when he heard someone screaming his name angrily from downstairs.

He brushed it off as his imagination and was about to fall asleep once more but a pair of footsteps sounded on the stairs and made its way to his room.

''Lazy pig, wake up!!'' a rough grip grabbed his hand and yanked him out of his bed.

Jungwon rubbed his face to remove the sleep from his eyes. That's when he was met with the most shocking, unwanted surprise of his life.

His mother.

''It's seven at night, why are you sleeping?!'' she demanded. ''Come downstairs quickly, your father and I are waiting.''

''H...h...how did you get in?''

''That's not important. Hurry up!''

Jungwon, born and raised in fear of his parents, did as his mother ordered and followed her downstairs.

''Oh, my son, it's so good seeing you.'' his father said warmly. ''You abruptly left for a vacation without asking our permission but okay.''

Jungwon frowned. ''Your permission?? For what? I'm married!''

''Shut up. Anyways, how's our grandchild doing-''

''This is MY baby.'' Jungwon said protectively. ''And you two will have nothing to do with my baby.''

Mrs.Yang slapped the boy, hard across his face. ''You keep forgetting your place.''

''Now honey, we agreed we wouldn't hit him because...you know...''

The woman gasped in realisation. ''Jungwon, go make your father and I lattes. Make it well otherwise I'll poke that round tummy of yours.''

''You'll hurt my baby only if you managed to kill me first, bitch.''

Mr.Yang held his wife back before she pounced on her son again. Jungwon gave her one look of disgust before leaving for the kitchen.

''Let me slap him once more!''

''Now, now honey. We've discussed that anything which could bring him possible harm should be avoided. That baby will be worth A LOT.''

''You're right. Let's at least rob this house again. I see they've refurnished.''

''We came for money this time.''

''But what if he got more jewellery??'' Mrs.Yang asked desperately.

''You can go check. I'll wait here.''

-----------------------------

Jungwon was exhausted.

He wanted to call Jay but his father had been watching him like a hawk and now, they didn't just want lattes, they wanted a seven-course meal.

''Here's your caramel latte.''

Mrs.Ynag stared at the mug in Jungwon's hand, then stared at him.

''You're getting fat.''

''OK, AND?''

''Just thought you'd like to know. You're becoming a sight to look at.''

''And you've always been one.'' Jungwon mumbled.

''WHAT WAS THAT?''

''Do you want your latte or not?'' the boy asked finally.

''Let me taste it-'' Mrs.Yang took a sip and spat it out immediately.