CHAPTER:33

"Drink more water and take several more deep breaths." Chonghae instructed watching Jungwon intently. "Now wash your face and take another deep breath."

"Done."

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

"No."

"Okay, that's fine too. Maybe you'll speak to Jay then-"

"Fine! I don't know, I just lost my temper unexpectedly. I myself didn't know I was capable of such actions."

"I asked Ni-ki and he told me the boy laying on the floor like a dead starfish was some 'Byeong-ho'? "

"Um-hum."

"What did he do to upset you Jungwon? "

"It's a long story."

"And I have time."

Jungwon sighed. "So basically, he's a creep who stalks me, thinks he owns me, degrades me because I don't have romantic feelings for him and he insulted Jay which was the final straw. "

"So you beat him to pulp because he insulted your husband? " Chonghae questioned carefully. "Am I getting that right? "

"Yes. And I think I was able to beat him up because he's weak as me."

"Okayyy... I'm hearing he came onto you at yesterday's party, what's the story there? "

"He did. He touched my sensitive genitals-"

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME OR JAY?? "

Jungwon shrugged his shoulders. "Things like this are common, no biggie. Besides, Beomgyu beat him up. "

"Wait... my nephew Beomgyu? "

"What do you mean your 'nephew'? "

"Oh, you don't know that too. So, long story short, he's my sister's son, I'm his uncle, that's that. ANYWAYS, you said people touch you all the time? "

"N...no! You don't know anything about me, leave me alone! " Jungwon ran away with great speed.

"Okay, so I'm thinking Jungwon doesn't only get bullied. Should I or should I not tell Jay? Maybe Beomgyu knows something..."

  ---------------------------

"Byeong-ho went home. " Yeosang whispered to Jungwon when he returned to class two periods later. "Like, he left without a word. "

"And he had a weird look on his face." Boram added. "But who knew you could get angry like that Wonie.''

" Tcch... It drained me though- where's Ni-ki? "

"Umm...well, he just told us he had some investigation to do, like an hour ago. He hasn't returned since."

Sunoo who was secretly listening from his seat, stood up suddenly and left the class. No on cared since there was no teacher.

-------------------------

"Where are you coming from?? " Sunoo asked Ni-ki, standing in front of him, refusing to let him pass.

"How is that your business?"

"Answer my question! "

"No, I don't owe you any answers. You owe us answers  for your behaviour. "

"Whatever. I heard you're having a sleepover at Jungwon's house. "

Ni-ki looked uninterested. "And? "

"I wasn't invited... "

"HA , and what's your point? "

"I thought we were friends. "