CHAPTER:31

''So is he like Jungwon's friend with benefits because I don't like how close he is to him...'' Beomgyu whispered to Ni-ki as they spied on the couple in the kitchen.

''No, that's his HUSBAND you twit!''

''WHAT?!!!!'' Beomgyu screamed causing Jay and Jungwon to turn around in surprise.

''What are you two doing here?? Are you spying on us?''

''It was Beomgyu's idea!'' lied Ni-ki. ''He convinced me to spy on you both!''

''No, no, no, no, Ni-ki wanted to get a picture of you two kissing.''

''It doesn't matter.'' Jay said to them. ''We're leaving anyways.''

''But Jungwon still hasn't gone in the closet for seven minutes of heaven!'' Ni-ki protested. He received a slightly bitter smile from Jay.

''Jungwon is married need I remind you.''

''Okay? So you go with him in the closet and make out for seven minutes.''

''Helloooo?? Can someone explain to me HOW THE HELL Jungwon got married to this guy??'' Beomgyu folded his arms and waited for an answer. ''Oh, so we're silent now? NO ONE can tell me how Jungwon met this douche? Like how? Is that why he was absent for a week??''

''Well...Beomgyu, Jay isn't a 'douche', he's my HUSBAND. As for how we got married, that's private. I think you should get to know him since we're friends and you'll need to accept him.''

''No.'' sulked Beomgyu. ''I don't like him, I like you. I don't know why my Uncle likes him too-like look at him, he's a SNOB, a TOTAL SNOB.''

''Chill dude, we get it, you don't like him-''

''No Ni-ki, Jungwon must hear this. He doesn't know this d-bag like I do. He's an annoying playboy who uses girls and boys-mind you- just for the thrill of it. There, I said it.''

For some reason, Jay looked hurt and offended. ''For starters, you know NOTHING about me therefore your assumptions are all false and void. Secondly, if you're going to meet me with a negative attitude thus making me look like the bad guy and I return that negative attitude, then you can hate me by all means. I don't care.''

''W...well...''

''And you keep mentioning some Uncle of yours, if you're gonna be vague about it you might as well shut up.''

''Good job nut sack, you upset Jay.'' Ni-ki whispered, annoyed. ''Bloody party pooper.''

''Okay, fine! Maybe all that you said is true BUT that doesn't-''

''Beomgyu I like Jay and that's final!! He...doesn't hurt me and he respects me!!'' Jungwon yelled. ''And I need you to be happy for me or...I'll beat you up I think.''

''FINE, only because of you.''

''Thank you, now say sorry to Jay.''

''No.''

''Beomgyu.'' warned Jungwon.

''Sowwy Jay.''

''Jungwon~ tell him to say it louder.''

''My husband wants you to say it louder.'' the boy said to Beomgyu.

''I said SORRY!''

''So...now that we're all fine, can I get a picture of Jaywon kissing?  You know for educational purposes...''

''Fine Ni-ki, fine!'' Jungwon tiptoed to give Jay a sweet, long kiss. Several photos were taken.

                                                                      ****