CHAPTER:67

This was impossible.

If  it was true, if- why did Jungwon hide this from him?

If  this was true, who gave Jungwon the right to hide the knowledge of his baby away from him.

And he was supposed to smile and just accept it?

He was hurting.

''Is this the doctor that told you this?''

''J...Jay, please-''

''YES OR NO.''

''Yes.'' the boy replied softly. Jay barged into Dr.Lee's office, startling the man.

Dr.Lee upon seeing the couple understood immediately what was going on. He leaned back in his seat and sweared lowly.

''Here comes the drama.''

''Hi, you're Dr.Lee right? Great, explain to me why you told my husband he's pregnant? Aren't you a doctor, you know that's not possible!''

''Glad you acknowledged that I'm the doctor. Sit down, please, so I can explain to you what's going on. Norma should've done that abortion.''

''WHAT ABORTION!!!'' Jay demanded loudly.

''You don't believe he's pregnant so why does this concern you? Anyways, I can do another ultrasound just for YOU. Would you like that?''

''I'd like that very much.'' Jay answered, glaring at the doctor. ''And I want to SEE you do it with my OWN EYES.''

''Okay, okay. Jeez. Norma, bring the other dude from earlier next time, not this guy.''

''SHUT UP!'' Jungwon told him.

''Which other guy was here Park Jungwon?'' Jay questioned. His voice trembled because he was on the verge of tears. Not only did Jungwon hide this from him, but he brought someone else with him for the check-up?''

''Jay-''

''I don't wanna hear it. I'm fucking done with your lies right now.''

''Shut up, dude.'' Dr.Lee said angrily. ''Why are you two bickering? This is supposed to be something enjoyable for couples. I don't want any child being born to this household. If you don't want the child, just abort it and move on.''

''No one said anything about abortion.'' Jay answered, calming down a bit. ''So...please, stop talking about it.''

''That's more like it. Norgina, are you ready to prove to your husband that you're carrying his child?''

''Just get it done with please.''

Jay simply sat looking at the monitor, dumbfounded. Absolutely dumbfounded.

''He's entered his fourth week so you see that the head is beginning to form and so will other limbs in due time.''

''Do that again.'' Jay said, with his excitement in his voice. He, however, didn't look at Jungwon with love in his eyes and it broke the boy. Badly.

''Ugh...fine, here's the baby head forming. For some people, you can start hearing the heartbeat as early as three or four weeks. Do you want to try?''

''If he's not looking.'' Jay replied, moodily. ''Tell him to look away so I can hear the heartbeat.''

''It's his tummy!''

''Fine, I don't wanna hear it-''

''I'll do it.'' Jungwon said sadly. ''I'll do it for you Jay.''