CHAPTER:75

(Sunday Morning, 03:45 A.M.)

Jay crawled out of bed covering Jungwon's naked body as he did so. The bruises on the boy's body were just upsetting.

This couldn't continue- especially with the coming of their child.

--------

''Dude, you're telling me that you didn't call the police when your house was robbed??''

''What for?'' Jay asked his friends who were currently in an online meeting.

''Umm, because you lost precious jewellery and such? I would have the FBI hunting for my perpetrators as we speak.''

''Shut up, Wooyoung.'' Asahi said moodily. ''You woke me up from my sleep.''

''You don't have to be here! And you joined the meeting on your own.''

Asahi placed his head on his pillow and began snoring loudly.

''At least mute your mic, d-bag. Anyways, Jay, the jewellery and paintings have a serial number, right? You can track it.''

''Jungwon for some reason, doesn't want it back. After our devil's tango session earlier on, he said 'Jay, just forget everything' .''

''Suss.'' Haruto mumbled. ''Maybe it traumatised him and our baby- I mean, your baby?''

''They...beat him guys.''

''THEY DID WHAT???''

''And they emptied my fridge? Like, what do they want me to eat?''

''Buy food bitch.''

''Nice to see you too, Yoshi. Anyways, luckily nothing happened to our baby so that's a bit of a relief there.''

''Here's an idea no one thought of: WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING CAMERAS?!''

Jay looked at Wooyoung in enlightenment. ''That. Is. A. Fucking. Good. Point. Since we live in a private area, I never expected this to happen so I procrastinated in putting up cameras. SHIT.''

''Well, you're fucked, I'm gonna steal money from my parents, see y'all at Starbucks in an hour. Bye!''

-Yoshihoe has left the meeting-

''I guess the only thing I can trace is my sumi-e painting from my Grandma. That piece is sentimental to me.''

''I can do it for you.'' offered Haruto. ''I'm of of the best hackers you can get.''

''Who said anything about hacking?'' the boys asked him. ''We're tracking!''

''Same difference. So, Jay?''

''I think I'll find the painting, you can track the real gold and silver my husband lost.''

''Can't you buy it back?''

''I can, but it was his in the first place. So what's his should be his.''

-Heeheeng has joined the meeting-

''Hi, guys. I was umm...um...umm...sleeping.''

''Why is there lotion next to you there?'' Wooyoung asked Heeseung 'curiously'.

-Heeheeng has left the meeting-