CHAPTER:88

(One Week Later)

''Who borrowed my science book for notes?'' Haruto asked his friends to which they all replied: Heeseung.

The boy turned around to face Heeseung. ''Heeseung?''

But Heeseung was so engrossed in the graffiti he was doing, he hadn't heard his name being called.

''Heeseung, is that my brother's name you're drawing-''

''N...N...NO!!'' Heeseung began tearing the paper into shreds nervously.

''So...you know another Ravn?''

''Y...yes? That doesn't matter, what did you want?''

''My science book if you're finished with it. By the way,'' Haruto paused for a moment. ''this is going to sound weird but...have any of you been leaving gifts at my house? For my brother?''

His friends replied negatively.

''Because you guys are the only ones I mostly invite to my house and he just wanted to know. But if you guys don't know, it's fine.''

Heeseung suddenly saw such beauty in the ceiling today. Anything to prevent Haruto from talking about that topic.

But Asahi loved drama.

''Any special notes attached to the gifts?''

''Yeah, he read one to me. Something about 'you are the light to the darkness in my heart- Heeseung you have a nosebleed.''

The boy laughed extremely loudly with a shaky voice. ''Because it's just so goddamn hot in here! How about we all shut up and preserve the fresh air??''

''But-''

''HAMADA ASAHI, shut up, please.''

''I just-''

''SHUT IT.'' Heeseung warned lowly.

They glared at each other in silence whilst Haruto wondered what the hell was going on.

---------------------------------

Jungwon didn't know how to confide in Jay.

He regretted giving Jong-hyuk the impression that they could be best buddies.

Because the boy was weird. And it creeped Jungwon out.

He'd been visiting for the past week every time with some new sweets which Jungwon was wary of.

It was getting awkward when they talked and Jungwon was quite sure that Jong-hyuk was taking sneak-peaks at his ass.

The boy showed up at the weirdest of times and those times being only when Jay wasn't at home. H knew exactly when to come and when to leave.

Now Jungwon was beginning to see why Jay didn't want him anywhere near Jong-hyuk.

He wish he'd listened.

''Why do you bring sweets all the time?'' Jungwon asked asked Jong-hyuk as he was leaving.

''It's a gift. If you actually ate the goddamn sweets.''

Seeing how taken aback Jungwon was by his rough tone, Jong-hyuk tried to apologise. But Jungwon was having none of it.

''Please leave, Jong-hyuk.''

''I...I'm sorry-''

''LEAVE PLEASE.''

Jong-hyuk grabbed the boy's wrists aggressively and received a thundering slap.

''What the hell is wrong with you??''