CHAPTER: 61

(The Next Morning, 08:45 P.M.)

Ni-ki and Beomgyu walked into the house expecting to see the couple up and about but to their surprise, nobody was at home.

''Are you sure they're alright? It's already eight and still no sign of them.''

Ni-ki laughed nervously. ''It's not like I know if they're having animalistic sex at some hotel and Jungwon's probably literally unable to walk.''

Beomgyu stared at Ni-ki suspiciously. ''You do realise they left without eating any of the food at last night's party? And now we're dropping off Jay's gifts for him?''

''Oh, what the hell, they're married! Let them make all the babies they want, it's not like I want Jungwon to give birth to quadruplets so I can babysit them!''

''I worry about you a lot sometimes Riki.''

''Shut up and leave the presents in the lounge so we can leave.'' 

''Let's steal some food before we go, I'm hungry.''

''We had a french breakfast this morning, what do you mean you're hungry?''

Beomgyu ignored Ni-ki and went into the kitchen to scavenge for food. That's when he heard a voicemail intended for Jay and Jungwon.

''Jay, it's your mother, calling for the fifteenth time to ask, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? Breakfast started an hour ago and you're still not here!''

The boys looked at each other.

''Find them?''

''Totally, let's go.''

---------------------------

Even with the aftercare Jay had given Jungwon, the boy was still extremely sore.

And he meant it this time.

Every part of his hurt like he'd been dropped into hot oil and nothing seemed to be working.

Jay had gone out to get him some stronger aspirin, only this time it actually did help a bit.

''I'm sorry for hurting you Jungwon.''

''It was your birthday Jay-''

''It doesn't matter, I'm sorry either way. I really am.''

Jungwon wasn't blaming Jay for his pain because he enjoyed himself- with pain last night.

''I'm fine, stop worrying so much.''

''Um...so...last night, I had this weird dream where you told me that you were pregnant and I started laughing really hard.''

'It wasn't a dream, you idiot! I told you and you didn't believe me!'

''Whaaat? That is sooo weird Jay...'' lied Jungwon.

''I know right, it was so odd. Like how is that even possible.''

'Same thing I asked myself you sexy beast.'

Jay's phone began buzzing crazily with messages.

''SHIT, CRAP, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'M DEAD, I'M SO DEAD, FUCK ME-''

''What, what, what???''

''Jungwon, so we were supposed to attend breakfast with my family this morning for my birthday and stuff like that but I completely forgot!!''

Jungwon, just like Jay, began panicking.

''SHIT, CRAP, WE'RE SO DONE!! NOOOOOOOOOOO-''

''My parents will hang me!''