CHAPTER:24

''Jungwon, I'm home!'' Jay announced when he arrived home. The house was dark and it was late so he assumed his Wonie was sleeping. He was quite tired himself so he too went to bed.

                                                            ----------------------------------

(THE NEXT MORNING)

''Jungwon, are you ready for school?'' Jay asked knocking on the boy's door. There was no response so he knocked again. Eventually, he entered and found the room empty. Weird.

There was a note on his bed which read:

'I'm having a sleepover at my friend Ni-ki's house. I'll be home tomorrow.'

Jay folded the note and put it in his pocket, he wasn't buying that crap.

''Chonghae, did you know that Jungwon was having a sleepover at his friend's house?''

''Uhh..no? Did he not tell your or something?''

''Something like that. I'm going to school on my own today, there's business I need to handle.''

''Good, good. I have business to handle as well.'' Chonghae replied.

Jay looked at him weirdly. ''O..kay?''

''So, I'll be leaving now.''

Jay tried calling Jungwon when he left but it went straight to voicemail.

                                                                          ****

Jungwon had walked to school feeling as though he had no purpose in life.

Ilseong touched him again and hurt him to add on to that. As usual, he didn't go all the way but Jungwon feared on of these days, he might. He might just hurt the boy to a point where there was no return.

The only thing that kept him going was the thought of Jay. Through all his torment last night where his screams echoed in the night, all he remembered was Jay. He was married but it didn't feel that way.

He was secretly someone else's asset and he was too scared and ashamed to seek help. Furthermore, the fact of Jay coming to know was something he never wanted to happen. He didn't want Jay to know this part of him, it hurt.

                                                                         ****

''Hey Wonie!'' Boram greeted cheerfully when he entered the classroom. ''Oh, are you okay?''

''I'm fine.''

''You don't look fine. You look tired and malnourished.''

''I said I'm fine.''

''Fine. I'm here if you need me.'' she said taking her seat.

' I need a heavenly miracle to help me.'Jungwon thought. He ignored everyone that tried to talk to him, he was too sore to give anyone energy.

Well, that's what he thought until the bell rang and the principal walked in with someone extremely familiar.

Jungwon was so shocked he actually screamed alarming everyone. He must've been dreaming. Surely, the person standing in front of the class couldn't be Chonghae.

''Good morning class. This'll be your new substitute English teacher, Mr.Kim.'' informed the principal to the class. The students all greeted the new teacher and Jungwon could clearly hear someone of the girls talking about how hot he was.

Chonghae had a pleasant smile on his face but he pretended as though he didn't know Jungwon.

''Why do you look so shocked?'' Ni-ki whispered. ''Do you think he's a hunk too?''