CHAPTER:23

''Jay I have to ask...when are we meeting your hubby?'' Wooyoung questioned the moment Jay entered the library.

''I don't know, soon maybe?''

''I'm thinking Friday-sounds good?''

''I guess, it's whatever.'' Jay settled down with an exhausted sigh.

''That's the sound of a struggling relationship,'' Asahi told him. ''Just saying.''

''I'm not struggling!!''

''You're screaming so...make it make sense.''

''Asahi, if you speak again-'' Jay took a deep breath. ''Never mind. It's okay, I'm fine..''

Just then, the remaining four members of the O.B.C arrived. Instant ruckus.

''It's insane. I have no idea why we're here studying when we could literally be causing havoc.'' Haruto was saying. ''Oh, hey boys, didn't see you there.''

''You saw us.'' answered Jay. ''We're the only ones here with some bright ass lights on.''

''Whoa, whoa!'' the boys exclaimed. ''Calm down, there's no need to be so violent.''

''What? I'm not being-''

''Stop screaming Jay.'' Jake said. ''We can hear you.''

''B..but I'm not-''

''C'mon Jay, stop being so angry. We didn't do anything.''

Jay realised no matter what he said, his friends would find a way to provoke him.

''Internal peace Jongseong. Internal peace.'' with the help of several deep breaths, Jay managed to remain young.

''Okay, enough joking boys. Jay, why is your hair blonde but you look grey?''

''It's personal Heeseung.'' he replied.

''Nothing's ever too personal for us. We tell each other everything.'' Haruto said to Jay.

''This time it's different. It's concerning my husband.''

''Well, we're your buddies. There's nothing we can't do. Or investigate.''

The matter was really weighing on Jay so he couldn't help but confide in his friends. They listened attentively trying to analyse the situation.

''Okay.. so bring the boy here to our school.'' Haruto advised. ''In that way, he's under your supervision-and that's a terrible idea because the problem would still exist right?''

''Yeahhh...we were all gonna ignore you but anyway.. Okay, this may sound insane but what if-bear with me on this one boys- what if you like send a spy to his school right and then..like you'll get all the details.''

''Not too bad Wooyoung, quite impressive I must say. But who would I send?''

The boys all looked at Jay and began bickering.

''Don't look at me, I have a life.''

''Well Sunghoon, I think it'll interest you that I have my ghost to feed every half hour sooo..''

''What ghost Yoshi? I have not only an oil rig to maintain but I also have to walk my bicycle everyday so I'm off the charts.''

''Hey, settle down , settle down!'' Jay instructed wearily. ''I'll do it, I'll go.''

''Jay~'' Haruto said in a sing-songy voice. ''Don't be mad at me but, I'm not gonna let you do that. I'm sorry.''

''Why?''

''We need you here!'' Heeseung answered a little too passionately. ''This group needs all the members to have its life, its juice.. its EVERYTHING!''