CHAPTER:97

Jong-hyuk sat reading the newspaper with much delight. Line after line, his smile grew wider.

''Well, well, didn't expect those good for nothings to actually kill people but good for them.''

''How's your feet doing?'' his sister asked him.

''How's your flight coming along?''

''You know it was rescheduled for today.'' she replied defensively.

''M'kay.''

''I can't believe you're actually still going through with this.''

''What time did you say your flight was?'' he asked, his head still buried in the newspaper.

''I know when to take a hint.''

''Good.''

There was a short period of silence before she resumed with her questioning.

''But, let's say hypothetically, you don't get away with this-''

Jong-hyuk closed the papers and sighed. ''Relax, I have everything under control. Besides, it's nothing too hard.''

''I heard he's having another wedding.''

Jong-hyuk went silent. ''What?''

''You heard me. And the baby's coming soon too.''

''What's the easiest way to kill a baby?''

''Push Jungwon down the stairs.''

Her brother shook his head. ''Nah, that's too much work. Let them have the baby.''

''Just saying, it might foil your plans.''

''Our parents never liked you.'' Jong-hyuk told the girl before standing up to leave.

------------------------------

There were some days in which Jay would accompany his dad to work to see how affairs of the business were handled.

Today he decided to bring Jungwon just to ease the boy's stress ever since he'd been discharged from the hospital.

Whilst he sat in meetings with his dad, Jungwon did a solo tour of the company. It was going well until he reached a certain part that seemed isolated from the rest.

No one was there and its aura screamed ghost town. As he was about to exit the deserted hall, the door suddenly banged shut and the boy was trapped in the darkness.

He immediately felt nauseous because of the trauma he was still experiencing from the basement incident with his parents.

He banged on the door repeatedly but no one came. What made matters more creepy was the fact that he could see a shadow coming from under the door.

Did someone lock him in here?

''W...who's there?'' the boy asked nervously.

A small snicker was heard before the door slammed open sending him to the cold floor.

''God, you sounded pathetic.'' the familiar voice said calmly.

''Jong-hyuk?''

''Yes, it's me. Are you blind?'' the boy looked out to ensure no one was coming then closed and locked the door.

''W...what are you doing here? What do you want?''

Jong-hyuk just kept walking slowly towards him. ''I want you to strip.''

Jungwon's eyes widened. ''N...n..no!!''

''It's gonna happen one way or the other. You pick your choice.''