CHAPTER:63

(Monday Morning, 06:40 A.M.)

''Jay...explain in clear words what's going on here, I'm failing to understand.''

''On Saturday, whilst you were asleep, my Dad called me for a meeting.''

-Flashback, 03:00 P.M-

''Jongseong, we need to have a discussion about your marriage.''

Jay sat next to his father in his study.

''Is everything alright Dad?''

''Yes, it is. I've been contemplating on this for a while and I decided to go through with it.''

''Okay...I'm listening.''

''I want you and Jungwon to become parents.''

There was a nuclear explosion in Jay's head. Become what?

''Ex...cuse me?''

''Relax, I don't mean you have to adopt children. I just need you two to babysit children.''

''Dad, elaborate.''

''My cousin and his wife are travelling abroad and they can't bring their two daughters along. So, I decided this was time for you and Jungwon to practice your parenting skills.''

''Dad, we're fine. We're busy with school and other grown-up things.''

''Your mother and I noticed the limp, Jay.''

''What limp?''

''Jungwon is limping.''

''Well...let's not get side-tracked here Dad. I understand that you want me to learn time management better than anyone else, but this, is on another level.''

''You're gonna be a dad one day.''

''Says who, Dad?''

''We shall see when the time comes. Either ways, this wasn't a request, it was more of an order.''

''Bet Mom doesn't know about this.''

''She doesn't. This should be a secret. Or maybe I'll tell her. You know how your mother can be at times.''

''Fine, I'll do it.''

-end of flashback-

''So, what do we do? We have school!''

''We'll bring them with us, calm down.''

''Don't tell me to calm down, I'm freaking out!''

''Which is why I said to calm down Park Jungwon.''

Jungwon took a deep breath. ''Okay, we bring them with us, cool. Where are we going to leave them?''

''In the hideout classroom. We'll meet up and check if they're alive at break time and lunch.''

''So we give them food, water, toys, devices and dump them in a classroom?''

''Yes.''

''Bathroom breaks?''

''Not our problem. They'll use it when we're free.''

''Okay, fine by me.''

Amelia and her sister, Emily, were waiting in the kitchen for Jay and Jungwon. The couple took their time in attending to the children.

''I'm hungry!'' complained Amelia.

''We just got here an hour ago, no noise Amelia!''

''Shut up, you're not the boss of me. Park Jungwon!''