CHAPTER:15

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

''Hey Jungwon, guess what?''

''What Jay...it's midnight..'' the boy replied sleepily.

Jungwon was sleeping in his room when he had a dream that he wanted Jungwon to buy him some snacks but he didn't have the boy's number. Then he remembered-in his sleep- that he actually didn't have Jungwon's phone number. So he got out of bed and went to Jungwon's room and found him snoring away peacefully.

''I don't have your phone number- I haven't seen you with a phone actually, what's going on with that?''

Jungwon wanted to kick Jay out to space. It was midnight, he was sleeping- peacefully mind you- and here Jay was, asking for his phone number.

''Park Jay Jongseong, if you don't get out of my room THIS instant, you'll regret it.''

''FINE.'' Jay then made himself comfortable and went under the sheets with Jungwon. The boy became active suddenly.

''What'd you say you wanted? My number? Sure, sure have it...it's it's uhh..''

But Jay began snoring disrupting Jungwon from finishing his sentence.

''Jay?''

He received no response. The elder had fallen asleep right then and there. His hands wrapped around Jungwon's waist keeping them bounded together.

''Well..that was weird..'' the younger mumbled before he too fell off to sleep.

It felt safer now that Jay was here with him. If only it could remain like that forever.

THE NEXT MORNING

Jay awoke to the sound of loud laughter coming from downstairs. He recognised the voices: Jungwon and his Mother? Odd, why was she here?

''Wait... why am in.. Jungwon's bed?'' Jay quickly rushed out of bed only to find that his pants were missing. 

''And why am I only in my briefs??'' he cried running to his room.

''Sounds like the brat is up.'' Mrs.Park said to Jungwon as they sat at the kitchen table munching on their freshly whipped cream pancakes. Jay was pacing down the stairs and soon enough came skating into the kitchen.

'Damn he looks hot.' Jungwon thought admiring the boy.

''Mother.' Jay greeted suspiciously. ''Good morning.''

''Jay.'' she replied plainly giving him the 'we need to talk later' look- and that was never good.

''Very nice to see you here and if I may ask, why are you here?''

''I'd like to get up and slap you but it'd be an insult to these delicious pancakes your HUSBAND and I made together. But to answer your question, it's tradition to visit when your child returns from honeymoon. So, I'm here.''

''Jungwon, thanks for waking me up.'' Jay said smiling threateningly at the boy.

''Don't look at the angel like that.'' his mother told him.

''Like what?''

''I mean, it's supposed to be YOU making breakfast for him but nooo... you wanted to sleep.''

Jay sat at the table. ''Speaking of which, where are my pancakes?''

''I told Jungwon not to make for you.'' Mrs.Park answered passive-aggressively

''What? Why??''

''ANYWAYS, Jungwon tell me about the trouble Jay caused you on your honeymoon.''

''Well...'' Jungwon began. ''Jay, surprisingly, was the most adorable and sweetest person I've ever met. He- Jay I swear if you touch my pancakes I'll take more than your trousers this time.''