CHAPTER:79

'I'm sick.'

Jungwon's mind denied the words instantly. Instantly. Fat tears filled his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.

''W...w...w...what?? W...what do you mean? Y...y...can't, y..y...you can't-'' Jungwon began to cry uncontrollably.

''This is why I didn't want to tell you-''

The younger boy rushed to Chonghae, squeezing the life out of him.

''No! No, no, no, no, no! You can't leave, you can't leave me, you just can't!!!''

''I don't want to see tears, Park Jungwon. My time is coming to an end and I've come to terms with that-''

''C...Chonghae, nooo!''

''I'm not going to die this very minute, Jungwon. Stop crying.''

But Jungwon couldn't. He was going to lose Chonghae?

Never. Impossible.

''I thought you'd be ready to handle this, but I was wrong for telling you now. I can't even bring myself to tell Jay as yet.''

''Tell me it's not true, Chonghae. It can't be true!''

Chonghae smiled sadly at the boy then tightened the hug. ''I had fun looking after you. Even if it wasn't for a long time- Jungwon? Jungwon, wake up!''

However, Jungwon didn't wake up and his body slumped in Chonghae's arms.

The boy had a panic attack and fainted.

---------------------------------

(02:45 P.M.)

''How is he?'' Jay asked worriedly entering Jungwon's hospital room.

''He'll make it.'' Ravn replied. ''But, I can't emphasise enough how much care he needs, Jay. I treated his self-harm wounds before, they're fresh again today and I'm seeing all these bruises on his body.''

''I...I know...''

''No, you don't. He has bruises on his stomach which if you weren't aware of, is the place where the baby is supposed to be protected and safe! This can't go on. I need you to understand that, do you???''

''I do.''

Ravn left the room leaving Chonghae and Jay at Jungwon's bedside.

''What happened to him, Chonghae?''

''He was going to tell you later but someone took a naked photo of him and they sent it to him today.''

''What??''

''I'll show you.''

And hide the truth from you. The truth you you'll never be able to handle.

------------------------------------

''I don't understand this.'' Jay said staring at Jungwon's phone. ''No one is allowed to go into my room except my parents-which they don't. In fact, no one's supposed to be in that part of our house. It's not reserved for guests.''

''W need to find out who did it most importantly.''

''I have a good idea who might've done this.''

''Who?''

''Park Jong-hyuk.''

''Jay, come on, it can't be him. Why would you think that?''

''Because it's Jong-hyuk. And, I don't think anyone else knew Jungwon was in my room.''