CHAPTER:17

Jungwon had become increasingly nervous as he was approaching the destination of his school. He even forgot to investigate whether it had been Jay or Chonghae who bandaged his wounds- even though they both were acting quite normal.

The sky had darkened as well showing that it was going to rain.

'Great.' thought Jungwon. 'When is the universe ever on my side?'

Jungwon decided that he might as well switch on his phone now to lessen his upcoming torture. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes.

700 unread messages and 500 missed calls from the only man for me.

His friends had also messaged and called a dozen of times. As for the group chat with his friends from his class, there was over 1001 unread messages. Everyone was worried about him. He dared not to open them least they saw it and expected a reply.

''We're here.'' Jay stated, interrupting Jungwon's dark thought bubble. ''At your school- wow, it's so crowded already.''

Jungwon laughed nervously drawing the attention of both males in the front seats.

''The fuck was that?'' Jay asked. ''You good?''

''I'm f...fine! Excited for school is what I am...very excited.''

Chonghae and Jay waited for Jungwon to leave the car but he sat there taking forever to tie his shoe laces.

''I...I'll...mi..miss you both very,very,very much. Y..ou know because-''

''Do you want me to walk you inside?'' Jay asked the boy. ''You seem very..how do I put this.. either lonely or nervous.''

''I'm fine! I'll leave now! Chonghae please...be here at three, not a minute pass that. It's j..just because I wanna go home..and relax..nothing else.''

''Okay, I'll be here at three- can you imagine this boy Jay? Telling me how to do my job and check time.''

''I know right, and he's taking so long to leave. It's like he wants me to be late for school.''

Jungwon sighed and finally stepped out of the car.

''Are you sure no one's bullying you and that's why you're scared to go to school?'' Jay inquired sticking his head out of the window.

''No! None of that is happening..''

''If you say so then. I'm only one call away though, if you're in need.''

With that, the car drove away leaving Jungwon alone. Alone where all the danger awaited him.

                                                                               ******

The moment Jungwon stepped foot within the doors of the school, whispering and murmuring began. He was like a dead man walking. He kept his head down until he reached his locker. A second hadn't even passed when he heard a loud clutter of books fall to the ground.

''YANG JUNGWON???!!'' well- known voices screamed. He smiled upon seeing two of his best friends: Sunoo and Ni-ki. They rushed to him and nearly jumped him to the ground. Their hugs were so tight he thought he'd die from loss of blood circulation.

''G....guy..guys..I'm... c..hoking!''

''Oh my god, we're sorry-''

''NO, we're not Sunoo!'' Ni-ki yelled. ''We need answers! We missed you! Where the hell have you been?? We called you a billion times, we spammed you with messages, we even visited your house last week Friday- no one answered! We visited on Monday and your Mom said you no longer lived there!! What the hell???? We thought you died!! School hasn't been the same without you Wonie!!!!''