CHAPTER:56

''No way..'' Boram and Ni-ki said in shock.

''That's what I said-''

''Jungwon, you're having a baby!!! O.M.G, I was right, I was right!'' Ni-ki began doing some celebratory dance much to Jungwon's distaste.

Why was everyone excited with him being pregnant?

''I...I'm happy for you Wonie, if you're happy for yourself.'' Boram told him.

''I don't know... I'm not sure I want this..''

''Oh...I guess- you know what, you're carrying the child, it's your future, do what's best for you.''

Ni-ki didn't like the sound of that. ''Jungwon...you're not considering an abortion are you?''

The boy shrugged his shoulders. ''Maybe-''

''You can't kill the baby! It's done nothing wrong!''

''Ni-ki...I know the 'hoo-ha' about abortions but at the end of the day, I must do what's in my best interest. This thing inside me is contrary to my best interest.

''But...but...it's Jay's baby too. How do you think he'll feel?''

''He doesn't know so it won't hurt him.''

Boram didn't add her opinion in this matter as it didn't concern her. She couldn't tell Jungwon what was right and wrong, it was his decision to make. And knowing him, he'd make the right one.

----------------------------

(07: 30 P.M.)

Jungwon had gone out with Jay to study at school. He had to admit, the vibe was amazing.

There were no teachers supervising the students so it was like a frat party for them.

He invited Ni-ki and Boram to come but Ni-ki was upset with him. The boy was displeased that Jungwon actually wanted an abortion. Boram had her own life to handle so he went alone with Jay.

He saw that girl again. The one that had been leaving notes for him at his locker. The one with the bob.

She was a pretty girl, minding her business and eating in the cafeteria. But, when she saw him, her mood changed.

He didn't know why she hated him.

''Ugh, there's more flowers at my locker.'' Jay complained picking up the hundred bouquets meant for him. ''People keep congratulating me, messaging me- I mean for what??''

''Sooo weird...'' Jungwon said nervously. ''So, so weird.''

''I don't keep up with the Royal Gossip and stuff like that so- you know what, lemme actually check what's trending-''

''No!'' Jungwon grabbed Jay's phone, which, obviously fuelled the elder's curiosity.

''What's going on Jungwon?''

''Um...um...your friends are waiting for you and we shouldn't keep them waiting-''

''So you grabbed my phone?''

''It's a...you know...distraction.''

''Can I have my phone back?''

''No.''

''Park Jungwon, I won't ask you again.''

''Fine. I'm going to the..uhm...gym-library-no, the cafeteria. Bye.''

Jay grasped the boy's wrist preventing him from leaving.

''Wait here, you're hiding something.''

''W...why, why, why, w..hy would I do that?''