CHAPTER:57

After the library incident, Cho-hee had ran out bawling leaving behind her hair for god knows best. No one, absolutely no one cared.

Jay and Jungwon returned home at eleven and as usual Jay was still dense as to what was occurring around him.

''Jungwon, can you may be stop telling everyone you're pregnant. They seem to believe it and they keep giving me flowers.''

'It's because I'm pregnant dumb-dumb.'

''Oh...that...was a rumour someone created. I don't know why...it's still...you know..spreading and stuff.''

''It's so dumb really. Like, how is that even possible.''

'Jay, I'm pregnant you idiot!'

''Soo true..I'll be going to the kitchen to drink water. Hahaahahaaaa.''

--------------------------

(12:55 P.M.)

''Wh..what's going on here?'' Jay asked sleepily, entering the kitchen. Jungwon scrambled trying to hide the bowls of food he'd been eating.

''Umm...nothing...I couldn't sleep-''

''I smell pizza, you're eating pizza?''

''No, yes, no...yes...kinda.''

''You've been eating a lot these days Wonie, are you feeling well?''

'I am pregnant, how dense can you be!'

''I'm fine. Appetite's growing.''

Jay caught sight of the other hundred food bowls lying around. He frowned slightly but said nothing.

''What happened to my..pasta in the fridge?''

'Your child was hungry, not me!'

''I'm sorry, I ate it.''

''Cool, and my dessert I bought yesterday?''

''I...ate it, sorry...I got hungry-''

''It's whatever. Don't stay up too late eating all that food you're hiding behind your back.''

''This is your fault unborn baby!'' scolded Jungwon to his unborn baby when Jay left. ''You're just eating everything and now I look greedy!''

Thump, thump

''Oh,boohoo! You wanna judge me because I haven't told your father about you, huh? Well, guess what? I don't know! I'm still very much trying to process this.''

Mr.Trouble was worried about Jungwon talking to himself so he stayed hidden away from the boy.

-------------------

-------------------

(The Next Morning)

Jay's birthday. The grand finalé.

Jungwon had everything ready. He'd been messaging the O.B.C boys non-stop ensuring everything was ready for Jay's birthday.

Everything had to be perfect. He'd been practising his blowjob skills on a banana. Chonghae saw him and screamed then ran away, traumatised.

Jungwon had also been giving his unborn baby a little talk- more like rules.

There was to be no eating, no puking, no thumping- nothing. At least until he finished giving Jay his birthday sex.

It was supposed to be perfect but...life hated him dearly and ruined his day.

For starters, Cho-hee was sincerely bitter about last night, so she made flyers outing Jungwon for being pregnant and trying to abort the baby.