CHAPTER:65

(03:00 P.M.)

''Uh...Hana, doesn't your class end at four? Are you sure you can leave now?''

''It's not like I'm missing work anyways so it's fine.''

''If you say so then...''

Hana directed Jungwon to her Porsche and the boy gasped loudly.

''You're rich?''

''Yes?''

''Then why do you act so broke?''

''It's how I get shit done. Do you know that I have dirt on everyone in this school?''

''You do? Including Jay?'' 

''Everyone besides the O.B.C and O.G.C.''

''Who's the O.G.C?''

''The girl version of the O.B.C. Asahi's sister is the leader there.''

''He has a sister?? Why am I always in the dark!''

''Get your head out of your ass once in a while. You'll be surprised as to how much you'll learn.

---------------------------

(O.G.C Hideout Classroom)

''Emily, here's your pizza.''

''You got it for me, thank you Daddy!''

''Jay's fine.'' the boy replied distastefully. Something about a child other than his own calling him Dad, felt creepy and weird.

''Wanna share my pizza with me?''

''No, I'm fine. Amelia stop spilling juice on the floor please.''

''Shut up.'' Amelia said rudely. ''I hate living with you and your useless husband.''

She expected Jay to react harshly with her but, he just smiled kindly.

''You should learn to respect your elders Amelia. You don't have to like me but you'll respect me. And my husband.''

''Well give me what I want!''

''And what do you want? Your sister asked for pizza, she got pizza. You didn't ask for anything.''

''I want...something fancy! I usually eat fancy food for lunch, pizza isn't fancy food!''

''Daddy, she's lying. She DEMANDS fancy stuff at home and she takes all my nice stuff too.''

''Shut up Emily! Shut up-''

''Don't speak to your sister like that.'' Jay told Amelia harshly. '' Amelia, how old are you?''

''Seven.''

''The act your age. Unfortunately, I have classes to return to. You should've said what you wanted when I asked you. Now, you'll wait until we reach home later.''

Amelia let out a shirlling scream and began kicking down tables and chairs.

''Carry me! Carry me! Carry me! Jay, carry me!!!''

''I told you that I have class-''

''AHHHHHHHH!!! CARRY ME!!!'' Amelia opened her arms waiting for Jay to pick her up.

The boy carried her with  much disdain. ''Is this better? Can you stop crying now?''

''No!!! I want food!!!''

''What do you want then?''

''Fancy food.''

''WHAT fancy food Amelia? Tell me what you want so I can get it for you.''