CHAPTER:82

Jay and Jungwon were awakened from their sleep at 12, midnight.

There was a sound of glass shattering downstairs which sent Jay into defence mode immediately.

''Stay here, Jungwon. I'll be back.''

Jungwon who was moving up in stages of his pregnancy could not just sit back and let Jay die downstairs.

Who was going to change the baby's pampers when he got tired? He couldn't look after their child alone!

Grabbing a comb from his nightstand-it was the closest thing he could reach for-, Jungwon made his way downstairs...

Jay nearly had a heart attack when he saw who had broken into their house. It was...Amelia.

''A...Amelia? What are you doing here?''

The once bratty girl was crying uncontrollably. ''I...I...I missed you!''

As you can imagine, Jay was visibly confused. ''You....missed me? You missed me you broke into my house?''

''I couldn't stay with my parents any longer! They don't treat me as good as you did!''

''Amelia...I'm sorry, dear. I am sorry but you can't break in. You're too young to be out on your own at this time! What if something happened to you? Do you think your parents would be fine with that?''

''They wouldn't care.'' the girl replied.

''That's not true, Amelia. They're probably searching for you now-''

''They're sleeping, Jay! Please sign adoption papers and adopt me!''

Jay wished his dad and mom were here. He didn't know how to handle stuff like this.

He was flattered that Amelia thought him to be an excellent father but... this was wrong.

How did she even get here?

As Jay was thinking of a way to combat this situation, he heard the sound of a packet opening and he went to check what it was.

He saw his husband sitting on the stairs with a comb besides him, munching on skittles.

''Jungwon?! You're here eating skittles whilst I'm suffering with this-''

''Hey, hey, hey, don't involve me. She came to see you, I'm just listening to the tea.''

Jay took a second-glance at the comb. ''You were going to defend me with a comb?''

''Um...oh...uh...this- go away!''

''You're pregnant. That's why you're getting away.''

Eventually, after kindly talking to Amelia some more, Jay called her parents to come get her.

They weren't worried, they just told him he could keep her a little longer if he wanted. He, obviously, exploded on the parents telling them to put more effort into looking after their fucking child.

To that, he was told that's he'd receive a call from his father for his behaviour.

But he didn't care.

(The Next Morning, 08:00 A.M)

''So, you're wearing a skirt to school now?''

''Jay, let's not do this again. You know this is more comfortable for me.''

''Remember when someone leaked photos of you on my birthday? Half your ass was on display for lustful boys??!''