CHAPTER:51

Jungwon had fallen asleep again and awoke several hours later. This time though, he was at home, not scaring Chonghae with his sexual plans for Jay. His tummy rumbled at the smell of delicious food being prepared downstairs. That had to be Jay working his magic.

''Hi.''

''Hey. This is awkward considering the events that took place earlier today.''

''I figured. Answer me this, have you eaten or inhaled anything suspicious within the past twenty-four hours?''

''No, not that I know of.''

''ANYTHING.''

''I guess I ate those chocolates someone gifted to me.''

''Who gave it to you?''

''I don't know, it was addressed to me so I ate some.''

Jay sighed. ''So you ate food without knowing it's source, how smart Jungwon.''

''What? It's those nice, expensive chocolates which you never buy for me. I couldn't help myself!''

''Check that drawer across there.''

Jungowon did as Jay said and to his surprise, in it was packed the most exquisite snacks he could ever imagine.

''You said I don't gift you what now?''

''But I didn't even know we had this in our kitchen!! There's so much, I'm gonna start eating like a rodent in this house.''

''That's from our wedding presents I believe.''

''Oh yeahhh...but anyway, why were you asking me those weird questions before?''

''No reason, just curious. Do you want a chocolate?''

''Yeah?''

''Eat this unsuspiciously unwrapped chocolate I had pre-planned to give you.''

''Okay?''

''Feeling anything?''

''No, why?''

''Anything now?''

''No, Jay. I want another one.''

''Sure, anything now?''

''If you ask me that- oooh...I feel a little lightheaded, I'm gonna sit down for a bit.''

Jay monitored Jungwon as he sat down on a chair still nibbling on the chocolate. He turned just for a brief moment to switch off the stove when all of a sudden, Jungwon began giggling weirdly.

''Jayyy....wanna do it....''

''OH NO, what have I done!'' Jay ran over to call Chonghae- whom he had on speed dial by the way.

''Hello?''

''Chonghae, help me! I fed Jungwon those suspicious chocolates and now he's all horny again!!''

''Sounds like a you problem.'' Chonghae ended the call immediately.

''Jay, stop ignoring me!''

''Husband, you're so close to me...''

''You look hot in this t-shirt. I bet you look sexier out of it.''

''Haha...you know that because we've been intimate already so there's no need to find out again.''

''But I want to...I know you want me too Jongseong.''

''Go play with your rabbit.'' cried Jay.

''I can be your rabbit if you know what I mean.''

''I know exactly what you mean but-''