CHAPTER:78

|Four Days Later|

Jungwon decided that it was best if he took a short break from school. Especially with what happened the last time.

He still hadn't told Jay about that and he didn't plan to either.

Either ways, it actually did a lot for his mental stability. Less stress. His parents hadn't contacted him as well so- thank golden heavens.

Apart from that, Ni-ki and Beomgyu had been sending him pictures of their dates together like he was some lonely, retired, middle-aged woman. And when confronted about it, they told him: 'you look thirsty'.

Yeah, right. It's not like he was ontop of Jay every other night fulfilling his high sexual needs due to the increase of hormones because of pregnancy- for context, he sent this to his group-chat and NO ONE believed him.

At least Chonghae believed him- or pretended to.

------------------------------------

''Chonghae, I wanna go shopping!''

''What? It's ten in the morning and I'm sleeping. Call your husband.''

''He's at school!''

''Why are you screaming, jeez. Shouldn't you be at school too?''

''No! I'm special!''

''Jungwon, you sound like a spoiled eight-year old. Stop squeaking your voice like that. In fact, how did you get this number? Lose it immediately.''

''I'm in front of your house!''

''What?'' Chonghae got up from his bed and went downstairs only to see...Jungwon standing outside his house in fluffy clothing like a serial killer. ''How did you get here?! What are you doing here?!''

''Come on. let's go!''

''N..no! Go home!''

''Can't you see my baby bump?! Have sympathy on me!''

''This is exactly why you should be at home! Go home!''

Jungwon-literally- began to wail loudly. And Chonghae could hear him from outside his house and on the phone.

''Okayy...let's go shopping Wonie.''

''Yay! I stole Jay's card after he gave a tone of money so let's go spend that.''

''Don't know whether I should be concerned or nonchalant about this.'' Chonghae sighed heavily preparing himself for a long evening.

------------------------------------

''Are you...are you gonna stare at me throughout the entire drive?''

Jungwon continued crunching his chips noisily as he glared at Chonghae.

''Pull over at the pizza house. My baby wants pizza.''

''We just stopped for snacks-''

''Are you calling me fat? I'll tell my baby's daddy!''

''I didn't call you fat! You know what, I'll stop and we can get pizza.''

''Jay and I are gonna start shopping for our baby's nursery.'' Jungwon said excitedly. ''And I'm gonna bring him to do baby workouts and we're gonna have so much fun!''

''That's actually...very nice.''

''Sorry, it's only for me and Jay.''

''I didn't say- never mind, not gonna argue with a pregnant balloon. So, did you start deciding on the type of pregnancy you want to have?''