CHAPTER:39

''Wonie, Wonie, wake up.'' Jay was shaking Jungwon awake due to the present he had waiting for the boy.'

''Hmm? W...what is it, it's...two in the morning...''

''It's midday you sleepyhead. You've been sleeping like a pregnant woman whole morning.''

''Jay...I'm exhausted mentally and it's taking a toll on me, so make your own breakfast...or lunch.''

''Excuse me Park Jungwon, need I remind you that I'm the chef in this house? Didn't think so, now get up. I have something for you.''

''Is it a ticket to the Maldives? Didn't think so.''

Jay snickered and pulled the boy into his arms. ''Hmm..you smell like baby powder.''

''That's because you're smelling my nipples Jay.''

''Okay, okay, let's lower the hormones least anything happens. Once again, Mr.Butt Seducer, I have something for you. Please come see it.''

''Fine...it better be a bar of gold or something.''

Jungwon followed Jay all the way out to their backyard. There was a medium sized brown box in the middle with a red bow on it.

''W...what's this?''

''Open it babe.''

Jungwon placed his foot on the grass and walked cautiously to the box. What could be it. Slowly lifting the lid off the box, Jungwon landed his eyes on the most beautiful creature ever. A rabbit!

He squealed in joy and instantly reached out to hold the rabbit, it was adorable.

''Aww, I love it Jay!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!''

The rabbit sniffed Jungwon and hopped out of his grasp to explore its new surroundings.

''W...when did you buy him?''

''Umm...I bought him on impulse last night when I woke up from my sleep. I thought he'd make you happy and he did.''

''Thank you so much Jay! I'll finally have something to keep me company after school-''

''You're going back to school tomorrow?!''

''Uh...yeah? No? Maybe?''

''It's time I express my position in this marriage.'' Jay said with a heavy sigh. ''You're not going to school tomorrow. Or Tuesday, or Wednesday or any other day until I find Kwon Ilseong and slaughter him.''

''But you don't think he'd come back to school do you? You know, since he probably has an idea I told someone-''

''I'm not taking any chances Jungwon.''

''And he hasn't been to school since last Wednesday-''

''I AM NOT SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL.''

''Chonghae will be there though! And Ni-ki and Beomgyu! And Boram-''

''No, she won't. Anyways, I guess...I could allow you to go- I'll think about it.''

The couple heard a sudden crash coming from within the house. They looked at each other.

''Your rabbit is doing something illegal right now Jungwon.''

''That's it Jay! I'll call him Mr.Trouble!!''

-----------------------------                                                                                                                                                          -----------------------------