CHAPTER:68

(The Next Morning, 06:00 A.M)

''You're very happy today, Daddy.'' Emily said as Jay entered the kitchen with a beaming smile.

''Emily, you do know that you can call me Jay, right?''

''I like Daddy better.''

''Alright then. I'm in a good mood, what do you want for breakfast?''

''I would like a classic french breakfast, please.''

''I'm in a good mood today, you're lucky. Where's your sister?''

''I'll go call her.''

''Amelia!'' Emily said in horror. ''What are you doing?! Put him down!''

''Shut up, you prick!'' Amelia continued dipping Mr.Trouble in water as the rabbit struggled for his life. The water was icy cold and he couldn't swim in it. In fact, he wasn't even supposed to be in water.

Emily went to call Jungwon who was sleeping but he woke up instantly when she told him what Amelia was doing.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!'' Jungwon screamed. ''TAKE HIM OUT NOW!!''

Mr.Trouble looked so helpless and terrified. He ran away at full speed the moment he was removed from the water.

''What the hell is your problem?!'' Jungwon demanded. ''Why would you do something like that???''

''It was harmless fun.''

''I want to slap you senselessly right now but I won't. I'm calm.''

When Amelia mimicked Jungwon, he lost it.

''Get outside, NOW!''

She ran crying to Jay, clutching onto him as though her life depended on it.

''Jay, Jay, I'm scared!''

''What happened?''

''I did something and now Jungwon is mad at me! He wants me to go outside.''

''What did you do?''

''I thought Mr.Trouble could swim and I put him in water-''

Just then, Jungwon came storming into the kitchen. ''Why are you still here?!''

''Wonie, baby, calm down.''

''No, Jay! She hurt my rabbit!''

''Amelia, apologise to Jungwon now.'' Jay told the girl, who was now hiding behind him for protection.

''Sowy Jungwon. I won't do it again.''

''Jay, you're being too kind on that girl. She's gonna get spoiled.''

''It's okay baby, this was just a mistake. If she does it again, she'll be dealt with accordingly.''

Jungwon only let it go because of Jay. He hated Amelia.

And so did Mr.Trouble.

------------------------------

(08:30 A.M.)

Jake was pacing up and down outside Sunghoon's house.

No one answered yesterday when he went with Jay, but maybe he'd be there today.

After he mustered courage to ring the bell, he got shocked as to who he saw before him. It wasn't Sunghoon.

It was Cai, Sunghoon's elder brother.