3

Drag it out?

Bai Yingyue was stunned, and Xu Yujiao was stunned, and the audience was stunned.

But Fu Ying was quick, and immediately dragged Xu Yujiao with one hand and dragged it out.

Her speed is very fast, and her strength is great, her arms are slightly bulged, obviously not an ordinary woman, and her sharp eyebrows can be seen when her short hair is shaking.

Cheng Piaopiao's face changed and changed again. She naturally had no feelings for her cousin, but she knew that she should stand up at this time and reprimand Fu Chuning for her cousin with outrage...
Only in this way can the men present be honest and unwilling. The impression of fear of power.

But... this Fu Chu Ning is a bit scary. She has an unclear attitude, and she speaks calmly. She even said she had dragged Xu Yujiao out and then dragged it out.

Cheng Piaopiao was afraid that when he stood up... he would be dragged down immediately.

Cheng Piaopiao struggled between leaving a short-lived good impression on these Kuo Shao and leaving it behind.

"What's your name?" A man sat next to her.

Cheng Piaopiao put away all his thoughts in an instant, and showed an embarrassing smile that didn't want to talk: "Cheng Piaopiao."

Sure enough, the man didn't leave, but looked at her with a smile, with interest in his eyes.

Cheng Piaopiao hurriedly dealt with it. As for her cousin Xu Yujiao... she was immediately forgotten by her.

Xu Yujiao was dragged out without making any sound. Fu San returned within a minute, apparently giving Xu Yujiao to someone outside the door.

No one knows where she was driven, but no one dares to ask now.

Seeing Fu San's return, Chu Ning smiled: "Everyone, go ahead, don't let the unrelated people affect your mood."

Bai Yingyue was shaking with anger, and couldn't help but put her eyes on her brother who asked for help.

Fu Baixuan took a deep breath and smiled coldly: "Chu Ning, isn't it a little too fussy? That lady is a guest invited by Yingyue after all."

Chu Ning said nothing.

Fu Si still smiled, looking innocent and harmless: "The one who didn't seem to understand etiquette just now, don't stay here to be an eyebrow. She ridiculed Chu Ning, she shouldn't be Miss Bai's friend, right? Otherwise, it won't be the case. Rude."

She did not wait for Bai Yingyue to speak, and continued: "This is a gathering between friends. Since she is not a friend, it would be better to ask her to leave."
See that this is the one who can talk. First, let Xu Yujiao be beaten. I don't understand etiquette, and then Bai Yingyue can't recognize this "friend", not a friend, why not please go out?

But is that "please" her to leave? !

Bai Yingyue's face turned a little blue with anger, and Fu Baixuan moved her fingers, feeling a little unbearable.

The nerd Fu Chuning came back this time, and it was fine if he didn't stay there suddenly. He turned out to be so sharp. Once he came back, he made such a big battle and stepped Bai Yingyue's face on the ground in public.

"Cousin, grandpa let us love each other. At the beginning, you only had to read books. At that time, Yingyue had always loved your cousin. Why did you bully your cousin if you weren't crazy?" Fu Baixuan said coldly. This should not be answered by Fu Si. Chu Ning tilted his head to look at Fu Baixuan, slightly curious: "Am I not good to my cousin? My cousin used to take care of me, so the clothes and jewelry that my family gave me every quarter, They are all about to leave after my cousin looks good, and the bunch that my uncle gave me..."