101

She was not only talking about Chu Ning, but also including Chu Xiuzhu, which also implied that Chu Xiuzhu was ignorant, so she left her father at home and went to live in the villa.

    Chu Ning just glanced at her coldly, and ignored her.

    "Shut up!" Fu Junguo glared at Fu Ying.

    No one else knew about the change of children in the Fu family. Even Fu Ying thought that Chu Xiuzhu and Fu Qixiu had quarreled, so they left. As for the little bell, she didn't care about it at all.

    When Fu Junguo glared at him, Fu Ying only felt that he was too partial, lowered his head, and resentment flashed in his eyes.

    She is Fu Junguo's daughter, how come she can't even compare to Chu Xiuzhu now?

    Fu Baixuan and Bai Yingyue looked at Chu Ning's eyes more and more as if poisoned. Since Fu Baixuan was expelled from the Fu family, he has been drenching his sorrows all the time.

    Something happened to Tang Jia, Ji Yangling never participated in any activities in the circle again, and there was no chance to get close to Ji Yangling.

    She can't get any money from Fu Baixuan anymore, she's in a tight hand, and she can't live the same life as before.

    All this is because of Fu Chuning!

    If she didn't join the company or kick Fu Baixuan out, their family's life would not be so tight!

    Chu Ning didn't know their thoughts, and didn't care about their poisoned sight. The cruelest way to treat the enemy was to despise their existence.

    Fu Junguo also felt that the atmosphere had become strange, and said, "Ning Ning will go to the study with me, and we will talk about business affairs."

    Chu Ning smiled and nodded, and followed Fu Junguo to the study.

    The living room became quiet, the three of them were calm, looking gloomy at Chu Ning's back.

    study.

    "Grandpa kept your aunt and them for a while, you..." Fu Junguo regretted it again. He was really lonely recently, so when Fu Ying proposed it, he agreed.

    But now he calmed down and regretted it. He kept Fu Ying now. What if Chu Xiuzhu came back?

    When Fu Ying hadn't married yet, she really didn't like

    Chu Xiuzhu... Chu Ning smiled and shook her head: "It's okay, my mother...will not come back for the time being. It doesn't matter if you let your aunt live in Fu's house. As long as you are happy."

    She said that she was polite for the time being. Although Chu Xiuzhu was gentle, she was not tempered. She even thought that Chu Xiuzhu might never return to Fu's house.

    This is the Fu family. They don't usually come back to accompany Fu Junguo. It is understandable that he wants his own daughter to accompany him.

    She really didn't care, after all, in the short term, she was going to live in Fujia Villa.

    When Fu Junguo heard the words, the smile in his eyes became stronger. He seemed to think of something, and then asked: "You have been a bit big in the company recently..."

    He said this with a smile. It was better to say that it was a questioning. Said to be ridiculed.

    Chu Ning was full of helplessness: "Sure enough, they are going to sue you for everything... I will have a lot of high-level movements within a year. If they found you, I will say bluntly. In that way, I will end